SOUL CIRCLE discussion

Authors---Tell Us About Your Latest Book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 4 comments Hi Tamela! This is a great idea - thanks!

At the moment, I'm in the process of re-releasing my first two titles with new covers. (Justice Incarnate and Invasion of Justice).

The third book in the series, Veil of Justice is currently available too and all three books are listed here on goodreads.

The next books in the series will be available next year.

Regan
http://www.reganblack.com

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen | 5 comments Happy Thanksgiving everyone--thanks for starting this thread, Tamela.

I'm in the process of releasing Tapestry Lion, the second novel in my historical fantasy romance series that starts with The Witch Awakening. Tapestry Lion is currently available for Kindle and Nook and will soon be available in print.

There are four books in the series--I hope to have the third book Phoenix Ashes out sometime next year.

message 3: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 4 comments Love the titles, Karen!!!

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen | 5 comments Thanks y'all--hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen | 5 comments I'm Goodreads-challenged apparently, or at least my computer is at the moment. Thanks to whoever added Tapestry Lion. I just tried to add The Witch Awakening, and I don't think it worked. Sigh . . . I'll try again later. Great list of PNR books, btw, some I haven't heard of before joining this group.

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen | 5 comments I'm Goodreads-challenged apparently, or at least my computer is at the moment. Thanks to whoever added Tapestry Lion. I just tried to add The Witch Awakening, and I don't think it worked. Sigh . . . I'll try again later. Great list of PNR books, btw, some I hadn't heard of before joining this group.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Isaacs (eisaacs) | 2 comments Hey There!
I released The Light of Asteria: Kailmeyra's Last Hopelast spring and am currently working on the sequel. Should be out next fall (good Lord willing!). It's a YA fantasy/romance.