NEED HELP GIVE HELP discussion

What I want...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 364 (364 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments This is a place for you tell what you want in a guy or a girl. Be vague, be specific. It's up to you.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Nice, Funny, Romantic, Cute/Hot (less important then the others), Smart, Likes Me For Me :)

message 3: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Funny,nice, Good Hygine,likes me for me, Romantic, smartish, about the same height or taller than me, cute or hot. Those are in order

message 4: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 1747 comments Mod
i don't discribe themm.. i mean i havee a couplee of thingss butt i mean, i feel if i pic wht charactoristics i want, i'm going to keep looking for someone with everything, and face it, no one is going to meet EVERY SINGLE one of my sttandords, and i'll neverr find himm and i'll neverr bee happy.. thts my reasoning XD

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Romantic, Sweet, Makes me laugh, Only sees me (looks at no other women), Treats me right (makes me feel special and loved), Smart (has to at least match my intelligence), Appreciates and likes me for me, Not afraid to show that he likes me in fron tof his friends, Can't be too short (I draw the line at 5 ft 7), Tells me how much he likes me, Isn't afriad to show that he has a soft side (meaning he has to have one), Has manners, Chivalrous (if that's even the word), Has to be nice to my family, Is a bit of a mystery (leaves me guessing. Not to predictable), there has to be some kind of visual appeal. he doesn't have to be sexy but (this is so shallow and I'm so ashamed to say this) he can not be ugly.

This may seem like a lot but I was always told to have standards... And I do...

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Aww... I like the mine part. I don't have to have all of those things but a good bit would be great... Ha ha

message 7: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

gullable?? XD i'mm not even gonna ask XD

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments That's so sweet. The girl that ends up being yours is gonna be lucky.

message 9: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

i'm still curious about the 'gullable' trait ;)

message 10: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

mm idkk its just unusuual.XD loll thann again wht else would i expectt fromm uu XD

message 11: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

A Kid Named Megan☮ | 736 comments Mod
haha

message 12: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

beingg unusuall is amazingg thoo ;) if anyone, i would knoww XD

message 13: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Umm...kk

message 14: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Umm... My birthday went by, on the 3rd of December (which is when you posted that last message to me), missed y'all because it's been forever!

message 15: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Ha ha. Thanks Lucas!

message 16: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

OMGGG SAMEE HAPPYY BBDAYY!!! <33

message 17: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Thanks!

message 18: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments I think Stephen is a great guy. That is totally irrelephant though...

message 19: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Yeah. Kinda irrelephant but I had just got a text from him. Sorry. Back to our previous topic!

message 20: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments A guy at my school. Nice guy. Makes me laugh.

message 21: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments I want a guy that will tell me the truth. That will tell me the truth no matter how hard it is for him to say.

message 22: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Yeah it is.

I want him to tell me what he wants. What he is thinking at all times. No matter what he wants to say. I want him to tell me.

message 23: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments : ) For that I would be grateful. That would make me happy.

message 24: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments You told me.

message 25: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments You are going to great lengths to find out what I am feeling now huh... Ha ha.

message 26: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Really. I've heard I am very frustrating when it comes to things like this. Very hard to read.

message 27: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Ahh. Nice answer. Well here's your challenge.

message 28: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Don't think you can figure me out in that much time?

message 29: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Ha ha. I've had a lot of practice keeping people from doing that. I don't trust too many people.

message 30: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Still not sure

message 31: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

loll Saraa u and ii are completee opppositess =]

message 32: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Why you say that?

message 33: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

justt thtt uu are soo untrusting, i trustt peoplee on the snapp of a fingerr if theyy mean something to me. even if we've only known each other for a few hours.

message 34: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments i just joined this group,

i think im more like Rachel :) i trust people easily :P
sooo, i want my guy to beee

cute, unusual, sweet, kind, loyal, funny, good at writing since i suck at it :) likes to read :) loves animals, SEXY ( hehe, just kidding :P)
and like Lucas said, MINE <3 :)

message 35: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments ohh yeah, i also want him to be older than me and i want to be able to talk to him about anything :)

message 36: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments :)

message 37: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 2771 comments Mod
:)

message 38: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 720 comments Rachel, or Lucas: do you know each other?? i mean have you seen each, face to face??

coz when marissa said, she couldn't imagine lucas in a british accent i just thought that you two know each other :) im curious :D

message 39: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Alya wrote: "Rachel, or Lucas: do you know each other?? i mean have you seen each, face to face??

coz when marissa said, she couldn't imagine lucas in a british accent i just thought that you two know each ot..."

looool

message 40: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

LUCAS(is over her but still sad) wrote: "hahaha lol nope but dont you mean if me and marissa seen each other cuz i dont think rachel said dat lol"

exactly loool

message 41: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

yea

message 42: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

.. imma just sit here and smilee =D

message 43: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ஜ♥-®achel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5,6,or7) wrote: ".. imma just sit here and smilee =D"

:) inbox NOWWW !!! :(

message 44: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

LUCAS(is over her but still sad) wrote: "im lost again"

lool UR ALWAYS LOST

message 45: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lool UR ALWAYS LOST

message 46: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lool UR ALWAYS LOST

message 47: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

riss u inbox mee but i might not get to it right away.

message 48: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ஜ♥-®achel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5,6,or7) wrote: "riss u inbox mee but i might not get to it right away."

ok !!! its about jonathan and also about others
:(

message 49: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

LUCAS(is over her but still sad) wrote: "lol way to make me feel good lol jk"

loool !!!

message 50: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

i'mm heree ferr uu

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8