Wings Book series by Aprilynne Pike discussion

210 views
David or Tamani????

Comments Showing 1-50 of 309 (309 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (TaylorKat3) | 6 comments There ain't a lot of people in this group yet... but I'm very curious wheter you think that in Illusions wheter Laurel should pick:

David or Tamani???


message 2: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (TaylorKat3) | 6 comments Tina wrote: "TAMANI ALL THE WAY!! I can not wait for illusions to see what he is up too!!"

:) I just don't get why people love Tamani so much? What did David ever do? Yeah can't wait till Illusions, it's gonna be so epic!


message 3: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (TaylorKat3) | 6 comments Tina wrote: "TAMANI ALL THE WAY!! I can not wait for illusions to see what he is up too!!"

:) I just don't get why people love Tamani so much? What did David ever do? Yeah can't wait till Illusions, it's gonna be so epic!


message 4: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (TaylorKat3) | 6 comments Tina wrote: "well david is boring and don't really get her cause she is fairy Tamani can get that and he is a hot fairy enough said!"

haha okay


message 5: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 3 comments TAMANI!!!! i think it is better if David is just her friend :) plus, they can't really have children in the future..... so..... TAMANI it is!!! :D


message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (TaylorKat3) | 6 comments Kristine wrote: "TAMANI!!!! i think it is better if David is just her friend :) plus, they can't really have children in the future..... so..... TAMANI it is!!! :D"

...Oh okay then....


Larissa :) [HIATUS] Tamani :)... because he's been waiting for her for a such long time + he's just more interesting :P
if i had to choose id match chelsea with david (since chelsea liked him so much :P) and laurel with Tamani :D


message 8: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Lopez (kristine21) | 3 comments Live.laugh.love.read wrote: "Tamani :)... because he's been waiting for her for a such long time + he's just more interesting :P
if i had to choose id match chelsea with david (since chelsea liked him so much :P) and laurel w..."


i agree!!! it would suck if Laurel won't be with Tamani. he waited way too long.


Larissa :) [HIATUS] Kristine wrote: "Live.laugh.love.read wrote: "Tamani :)... because he's been waiting for her for a such long time + he's just more interesting :P
if i had to choose id match chelsea with david (since chelsea liked ..."


yea i know :)


message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 49 comments TAMANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


message 11: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 1 comments TAMANI!!!!!!!!!


message 12: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 8 comments TAMANI WITHOUT A DOUBT.


message 13: by Alea (new)

Alea (b-young) | 5 comments David! :D How can you not love him? He's so sweet and caring (:


message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 49 comments B-Young wrote: "David! :D How can you not love him? He's so sweet and caring (:" Don't like him. sorry :(


message 15: by Alea (new)

Alea (b-young) | 5 comments Amy Louise wrote: "B-Young wrote: "David! :D How can you not love him? He's so sweet and caring (:" Don't like him. sorry :("

Okej, just my oppinion :)


message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 49 comments B-Young wrote: "Amy Louise wrote: "B-Young wrote: "David! :D How can you not love him? He's so sweet and caring (:" Don't like him. sorry :("

Okej, just my oppinion :)"


Can't wait to read Illusions! :)


message 17: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (TaylorKat3) | 6 comments I've always said David because he's always been so sweet and there for Laurel but then Tamani's been waiting forever for her and he gets her better.... But who ever she picks I'm gonna feel so bad for the other one...I'm so confused now....


message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 49 comments Taylor wrote: "I've always said David because he's always been so sweet and there for Laurel but then Tamani's been waiting forever for her and he gets her better.... But who ever she picks I'm gonna feel so bad..."

Me 2 :(


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I only started book one yesterday so I don't know yet... but I love the book so far!


message 20: by Oliviaa . (new)

Oliviaa . (mysweetbaby) | 1 comments Personally I'm Team Tamani just because you can tell Laurel is in love with him. I think she does love David but i think her and Tam are meant for each other. Also, in the second one it starts to kinda seem like David may have some feelings for Chelsea.
And I don't know about anyone else but I'm having a hard time trusting David and Chelsea ..


message 21: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 49 comments Oliviaa . wrote: "Personally I'm Team Tamani just because you can tell Laurel is in love with him. I think she does love David but i think her and Tam are meant for each other. Also, in the second one it starts to k..."

I totally agree! :D


message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ok I just finished the book and...
TOTALLY TEAM TAMANI! They have a past and it's totaly obvious that Laurel loves Tamani. David's ok but he isn't like Tamani.


message 23: by Lee (new)

Lee | 1 comments I think David is hiding something. I mean within the first chapter David had glued himself to her. Plus he seems like hes trying way to hard to be there for her. So I'm totally TEAM TAMANI!


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah I was a little suspicious of david... I can't wait to finish reading speels and illusions!!!


message 25: by Nimfa (new)

Nimfa | 1 comments Why can't she love both? If I was her i would! :P JK! JK! I sometimes think tamani is right cuz he's her kind but David is her soulmate at least, I think so.....


message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 49 comments TAMANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*CK DAVID


Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Everyone just knows that in the end Laurel is going to be with Tamani !
At least I hope so.. :p


message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "Everyone just knows that in the end Laurel is going to be with Tamani !
At least I hope so.. :p"


true dat!


message 29: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 49 comments Savannah wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Everyone just knows that in the end Laurel is going to be with Tamani !
At least I hope so.. :p"

true dat!"

I agree!


Samantha Marie  (samanthalewis) | 54 comments Team Tamani!!!! <3 Haha. I just feel like there's SO much more chemistry between Tam and Laurel than David and Laurel. So I honestly think she'll choose Tam in the end, but we'll see! :)


message 31: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 49 comments Samantha Marie wrote: "Team Tamani!!!! <3 Haha. I just feel like there's SO much more chemistry between Tam and Laurel than David and Laurel. So I honestly think she'll choose Tam in the end, but we'll see! :)" I agree & I hope so! :D


message 32: by Dhestiny (new)

Dhestiny Ramos (TTeamD) | 3 comments TAMANI ALL THE WAY!! I mean hes been waiting for Laurel for over 12 years. and i mean david dsnt seem right 4 her. tamani is like perfect. hes smart and sweet and he is just perfect. im also a little suspiciouse because when laurel and david were saving chelsie in spells he seemed 2 really care about chelsie so i just have a feeling sumthings wrong wif david


message 33: by Dhestiny (new)

Dhestiny Ramos (TTeamD) | 3 comments Amy Louise wrote: "TAMANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

Amy Louise wrote: "Samantha Marie wrote: "Team Tamani!!!! I agree & I hope so! :D"

agreed!! lol


message 34: by Dhestiny (new)

Dhestiny Ramos (TTeamD) | 3 comments Oliviaa . wrote: "Personally I'm Team Tamani just because you can tell Laurel is in love with him. I think she does love David but i think her and Tam are meant for each other. Also, in the second one it starts to k..."

agreed TAMANI ALL THE WAY!! I mean hes been waiting for Laurel for over 12 years. and i mean david dsnt seem right 4 her. tamani is like perfect. hes smart and sweet and he is just perfect. im also a little suspiciouse because when laurel and david were saving chelsie in spells he seemed 2 really care about chelsie so i just have a feeling sumthings gonna happen between david and her


message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 49 comments TAMANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!
http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/45...
VOTE ON MY POLL... TAMANI OR DAVID ^_^ THANKS


Samantha Marie  (samanthalewis) | 54 comments Dhestiny wrote: "Oliviaa . wrote: "Personally I'm Team Tamani just because you can tell Laurel is in love with him. I think she does love David but i think her and Tam are meant for each other. Also, in the second ..."

I agree. :D


message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 29, 2011 07:00PM) (new)

ditto to everyone :] team tamani!


Samantha Marie  (samanthalewis) | 54 comments In Aprilynne Pike's new excerpt from Illusions, Laurel is talking to Tamani and she says "You're supposed to be getting us together." I hope that means that Laurel wants to be with Tam. <3


message 39: by Tiffani (new)

Tiffani | 10 comments Tamani all the way!


message 40: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dani98) Team Tamani for me :)


message 41: by Chrissy12 (new)

Chrissy12 (chrissy_12) | 10 comments I know I will feel sorry for the one who is left out, but how can anyone ignore the chemistry that Laurel and Tamani have.
It may be intense and overly protective at times, but it is also loving, pure and well... right and natural. They are simply meant to be :)
Bring on Illusions!


Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Chrissy12 wrote: "I know I will feel sorry for the one who is left out, but how can anyone ignore the chemistry that Laurel and Tamani have.
It may be intense and overly protective at times, but it is also loving, ..."


Nicely said :D


Samantha Marie  (samanthalewis) | 54 comments Chrissy12 wrote: "I know I will feel sorry for the one who is left out, but how can anyone ignore the chemistry that Laurel and Tamani have.
It may be intense and overly protective at times, but it is also loving, ..."



I agree!!! :)


message 44: by Chrissy12 (new)

Chrissy12 (chrissy_12) | 10 comments Haha thank you :)


message 45: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments Team Tamani ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! :D
He's Just Soo Perfect!& Soo Sweet To Laurel.


message 46: by Natalie (new)

Natalie  (natsnow) | 2 comments Is this a actual question?!? :P
!!!!!!!!!!!TAMANI!!!!!!!!!


message 47: by Natalie (new)

Natalie  (natsnow) | 2 comments Lizbeth wrote: "Team Tamani forever and always♥~ :D"

:P lol!


message 48: by Louise (new)

Louise (louisacrawford) | 49 comments I think David and Chelsea with get together


message 49: by Tiffani (new)

Tiffani | 10 comments David and Chelsea might get together but they wont last long. Tamani and Chelsea are simply better off together. They are meant to be> <3


Samantha Marie  (samanthalewis) | 54 comments Amy Louise wrote: "I think David and Chelsea with get together"

I think that'll happen to. I don't think David loves Laurel as much as Tamani does, but maybe that's just me.


« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
back to top