Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > Ted Dekker... Anyone??

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
Anyone read anything by this author.. I admit to being interested.. but am unsure of the whole christian fiction thang...

Black The Birth of Evil (The Circle, #1) by Ted Dekker Red The Heroic Rescue (The Circle, #2) by Ted Dekker White The Great Pursuit (The Circle, #3) by Ted Dekker Green (The Circle, #0) by Ted Dekker Thr3e by Ted Dekker Blink by Ted Dekker Saint (Paradise, #2) by Ted Dekker Showdown (Paradise, #1) by Ted Dekker Skin by Ted Dekker Adam by Ted Dekker Obsessed by Ted Dekker BoneMan's Daughters by Ted Dekker Chosen (The Lost Books, #1) by Ted Dekker Kiss by Ted Dekker Infidel (The Lost Books, #2) by Ted Dekker Sinner (Paradise, #3) by Ted Dekker Renegade (The Lost Books, #3) by Ted Dekker Chaos (The Lost Books, #4) by Ted Dekker The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker Burn by Ted Dekker House by Frank E. Peretti Lunatic (The Lost Books, #5) by Ted Dekker Immanuel's Veins by Ted Dekker

message 2: by Wan (last edited Nov 15, 2010 11:47AM) (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 143 comments I'm starting the Circle Trillogy soon. Got the books from bookcloseouts.com pretty cheap.

message 3: by Ladyhawk (new)

Ladyhawk | 381 comments Oh my! I had no idea he had so many books under his belt! I saw the promo on GR and then ran into it at the bookstore. The reviews in the book claim an amazing, life changing experience with this read! I wouldn't mind moving it up to the head of my tbr list if someone here highly recommended it!

message 4: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
I ordered Black The Birth of Evil (The Circle, #1) by Ted Dekker .. so I will keep ya posted, when I get around to reading it.

message 5: by Ladyhawk (last edited Nov 20, 2010 04:37PM) (new)

Ladyhawk | 381 comments Yes, let me know. Although I was thinking of just reading Immanuel's Veins by Ted Dekker . Thats the one that caught my eye.

Although, I just read the synop on 'Black'. A trilogy... does sound interesting!