Christopher Paolini (INHERITANCE CYCLE series) discussion

Advise Needed!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nymronyn (new)

Nymronyn (vampiregirl1516) | 15 comments Hey I'm reading Brisinger for an English project and wanted some input from you guys.

So one of three parts of the assignments is to choose songs that you would want to put in a movie for whatever book you choose to read, I choose Brisinger because it simply rocks, anyway as a choose song I wanted to know what other people thought.

So the first thing that I thought was for the section in chapter 13: Shadows of the Past pages 196 to 201 when Eragon and Arya are talking about Faolin that sections of this song could work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOpx16...
As I have more ideas I'll put them up and ask what you guys think.

message 2: by Harpoon (new)

Harpoon ... | 1387 comments this is good but tempo is quite fast, hope you can find an acoustic version or a slower one.

message 3: by Nymronyn (new)

Nymronyn (vampiregirl1516) | 15 comments I have a thing on my computer that I can use to slow it down, and take only the relevant parts out of the song.

message 4: by Harpoon (new)

Harpoon ... | 1387 comments That is good. hope we can to hear the finished version.

message 5: by Nymronyn (new)

Nymronyn (vampiregirl1516) | 15 comments well i'm puting the thing in a film sequence to that section that I'm doing so i don't know if i'll be able to put it up, but i'll try.

message 6: by Harpoon (new)

Harpoon ... | 1387 comments Good luck.