The Epicly Legit RolePlay Group!! discussion

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 67 comments Mod
Yepp, do it.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan ((I changed Deirdre's appearance, so please check up on it so as to not make a mistake. :D))

Deirdre sat out on the steps at the front of the Institute, staring out at the small yard-space in front of her.
She lost focus in her surroundings, and only the faint birdsong, whisper of leaves on trees, and brushing of grass against grass in the hesitant wind broke through her daze.

She was somewhere else, caught up in the confines of her mind, escaping the stress, problems, and demons of life for the refuge of her own imaginary world of fantasy.

Blin was walking calmly through the city, he found a tree, and leaned against it, stretching out his wings against the hard bark, their pure, dove white a contrast to his dark hair. His demon mark was quite a sight to anyone who he allowed to see, but he never kept his fifteen-foot dove wings visible to mundane, demon, downworld, or shadowhunter eye. He quickly pulled them back in, and out of sight. It was strange, how they could sink into his skin. Even stranger that, after practice, he could jump higher, and stay in the air longer, using them to catch wind currents.

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan Deirdre looked up and met Astrum's light silver eyes with her dark green ones for only a moment, then she turned away, letting her focus wane once more.
"Do you honestly care, Astrum?" She asked, her voice flat and emotionless.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan Deirdre chuckled under her breath, removing her gaze from the empty space in front of her to briefly meet the other girl's eyes, then back again.
"If it was anything that simple, then I might try to explain," she said, quietly, "This is something I'd rather keep to myself for fear of...," she paused, thinking, "...Misdirecting your thoughts. Giving you information that could corrupt everything you know," she said, getting up to walk off the steps, sitting in the soft bed of perfected grass, almost fake in it's flawlessness. She picked up a strand and held it in front of her eyes, drawing them to focus on it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaji walked up to the Institute.

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan ((Don't just walk past us! We are sitting out front!))

Deirdre smiled, just a little, at the completely unrelated subject change.
"Do I look like I know where the bungee cords are?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, "And, if I may ask, why do you want bungee cords?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor was leaning against thewall outside the Institute relaxing.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm not walking past I'm walking up to it__

Kaji breathed in the nice fresh air and sighed. Noticing the two girls on the steps, she walked up to them and said, "Hi."

message 9: by Susan (last edited Nov 30, 2010 06:06PM) (new)

Susan Deirdre glanced up at Victor and Kaji, not waiting for Astrum to answer her question. She didn't care what the answer was to either of them; Astrum had taken care of herself for a long time, and she figured she might as well trust Astrum not to hurt herself.
A gust of wind blew her silvery white blonde hair into her eyes, she brushed it away, agitated.
"It's funny how people can go anywhere, but they always seem to crowd the one person whose looking for solitude," she said, very quietly, "Hello Kaji, Victor," she added, still quiet, but raising her voice to a more audible volume.
She said nothing more, but turned back to her own thoughts, hoping that the blessed silence would remain.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor glanced to Dierde then looked away.

message 11: by Susan (new)

Susan Dierdre looked up at Astrum once more, her eyes were hard as she broke the silence, but then she sighed and stood. She nodded to them slightly, bidding her leave, and silently walked off further into the yard. She found a tree and sat down on a root, closing her eyes of dark jade and lying her head against the rough bark.
Is there a reason? A point?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor sighed and looked around why is there nothing ever intresting happening? he thought.

message 13: by Susan (new)

Susan ((You're right. We need something to happen. Are curses disallowed here? And by the way, most Shadowhunters that have lived here know Blin, he's just an insufferable nuisance to them. Actually, he reminds me of Jace, in a way.))

Blin walked within sight of the Institute. He saw all of the Shadowhunters sitting outside of it and wondered if there was something wrong.
"Why are all of you Shadowhunters out here in the sunlight? Don't you usually lie around in your dark, dusty old church until you feel like killing someone?" He asked, "Because that's what I'm used to seeing."

Deirdre sighed again from her seat on the roots of the tree.
"Not the warlock again."
She didn't open her eyes, but she did focus all of her attention on hearing.
"Not the sad little colorless girl again," Blin said, mocking her calm, even voice, but exaggerating it into a whine.
Deirdre gritted her teeth. He had a point, but it still stung. She tried to reassure herself that her eyes were a very dark green. They weren't colorless.
It didn't help.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor glanced to Blin as a small smile played his lips.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaji gave him a bored look, "Is that all you'll ever say?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor looked to Kaji and sighed "wow....."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((she was talking to Blin))

"Do you have a problem?" Kaji raised an eyebrow.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 01, 2010 06:36AM) (new)

(i know)
Victor chuckled slightly shutting his eyes.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk =]))

Kaji rolled her eyes.

message 20: by Susan (new)

Susan ((I was busy. Jeez, I can't be here 24/7!))
"You still haven't answered my question," he said, ignoring the eye-roll, "You can understand how I would wonder, right? I mean, you must be aware or your... malicious nature," he finished, walking closer to the Institute.

"Says the warlock that would laugh at a dying Shadowhunter child," Deirdre murmured, eyes still closed against the world.
"Don't take it personally, it's not you I hate. It's your kind in general."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(its okay we all have work to do....unfortunatly)
Victor looked back to Blin "not a step closer unless....you wish to die....."

message 22: by Susan (new)

Susan Blin stepped forward with an icy smile on his face, "Do you wish to violate the Accords? I haven't even entered the Institute grounds yet," He snickered. "And I doubt you could take me."

"Try your hardest to ignore him, guys," Deirdre said, loudly, "No matter how aggravating he may be, he has a point."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor had a cold look in his eyes as he continued to look at Blin.

message 24: by Susan (new)

Susan Blin raised an eyebrow at the look.
"Oh my, someone's pissed."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaji snorted at the antics of the people she worked with, then said to Blin, "Of course, you're not any better."

message 26: by Susan (new)

Susan ((Are cuss words allowed in the RP? Anyone know? I hope this offends no one.))

"Are you telling me that I'm a generally pissed-off person, or I'm a generally lazy person? Because..." he paused, realizing he was about to deny it, "No... no, either way you'd be right," he amended. "We're all assholes."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't really like cussing...-_-'))

Kaji rolled her eyes again.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor didnt look at them but still said "just shut up"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, you'd be doing us all a favor."

message 30: by Susan (new)

Susan "Did I say I was here to do people favors? It's not like I owe you any," he said, sitting down on the very edge of the Institute's property.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor tilted his head to the side still watching him with the icy look.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 01, 2010 06:19PM) (new)

"So? No one said you said that. And you don't have to owe us any. Besides," Kaji winked slightly, "It's your prerogative to shut up."

message 33: by Susan (new)

Susan ((gotta go. See ya. I've got way too much going on to be part of this group. :( ))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((aww bibi))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaji snorted and laughed.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(kk byes)
Victor looked to Astrum "oh how pleasent......"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh byes))

"Um, good queston?" Kaji said.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(lol im not going i was sayin bye to Campbell)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((OH whoops lol yay you're staying on!!!))

"Rock on," Kaji laughed softly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! bibi!!!))

Kaji smiled at the antics of brother and sister.

message 41: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ Campbell wrote: "((Are cuss words allowed in the RP? Anyone know? I hope this offends no one.))

"Are you telling me that I'm a generally pissed-off person, or I'm a generally lazy person? Because..." he paused, re..."

((Haha, doesn't bother me :D ))