Piercing Paper discussion

Beauty > Teeth whitening

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie | 15 comments Mod
Everyone would love to have perfectly white teeth! Who wouldn't? Here are some easy and natural ways to whiten your teeth. WARNING: Using these methods regularly can weaken your tooth enamel and cause them to break so only use occasionally!!! Talk to your dentist if irritation of your gums occurs. Not every method is right for everyone.
Strawberries:
1)Blend strawberries in a blender untill it is slushy like. Use this to brush your teeth two times a day for two weeks and you will notice that your teeth get up to 6 shades whiter. No joke!

Orange:
1)This trick involves using the peel. Who knew that it would actually be useful? Rub orange peel on your teeth for about ten minutes for a week or two every day. After those weeks pass, when you brush your teeth tartar will come off. This happens because of the acid orange contains.
2)This is a past made from orange and bay leaves. Simply grind them together and use as toothpaste for a week and your teeth will be visibly whiter and your breath will smell yummy!

Lemon:
The same steps for the orange go for this citrus fruit also. Read above for directions. Nothing changes except stitching the orange for the lemon.

Apple:
Rubbing apple on your teeth for about five to ten minutes a day for two weeks is a wonderful way to get sweet smelling breath and a white smile.
Questions or comments? Please leave them on the “questions/comments” topic! Hopefully this helped!

message 2: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 4 comments I heard of the strawberry method, only I heard something else about baking soda (or baking powder?) Either way, I heard this method is not best for those with braces. (Then again, it would be kind of odd to whiten your teeth when you have braces in the way ..)

message 3: by Marie (new)

Marie | 15 comments Mod
I've never tried the strawberry method. Only the orange peel and it worked pretty good but it took a while. I dont know about people with braces. wouldnt the seeds get stuck?

message 4: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 4 comments Not sure .. I think it has to due with the glue that holds the braces.

message 5: by Marie (new)

Marie | 15 comments Mod
Ooh ok