Every Little Thing discussion

Debate > Reality Television

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christa (new)

Christa (christa_holley) | 442 comments Mod
Does anyone remember when they actually television shows. Like there is a plot and the fake laughs when they say something funny skits?

message 2: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) Three's Company!!!! Love the old 1970's era shows that they used to have!

message 3: by Christa (new)

Camilla wrote: "Three's Company!!!! Love the old 1970's era shows that they used to have!"

I heard of it but I have never sat down to watch it even though they use to play it on Nick at Night all the time. What is it about?

message 4: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) Three roommates-two girls and one guy. It's a comedy about what life it like when you toss a smart brunette, a ditzy blonde, and an all-american guy together. Also, add a landlord couple who are always in their business in the mix and you have yourself Three's Company! I think it's up in the air on who would like it. I constantly laugh at it!

message 5: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 68 comments Two and a half men is soooooooo funny! That and my wife and kids!!! (That's what this discussion is about....right???)

message 6: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments i love two and a half men!

message 7: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 68 comments Yay!!! Although, the older shows make jake just annoying instead of funny. =^(

message 8: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments ya i know hey? but I think they've made him better now

message 9: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 68 comments True, true.

message 10: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) *Men men men men men manly-men men men ... Ooooooo* Heehee!

message 11: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments haha

message 12: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments You love Three's Company Camilla? I love Three's Company. It is funny and cute lol.

message 13: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) Oh it is! I kind of want there it be a revised version; but then again, nothing is better than the original!

message 14: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments I so agree. The original's are always the best. I love Star Trek with the enterprise. I love that ship lol. That is how I very my life as a series of the universe. Each new place is a place to which I learn from everyone, each star becomes my light to which I spring a new life that is my original. my ship is my body, my vessel to which I explore my deeper inner body and my new life.

message 15: by Christa (new)

I tried to get into that show but when I was little I don't know why it scared me. I watched Charmed instead. *weird I know*

message 16: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments I loved Charmed Christa and Buffy and angel. *coughs*

message 17: by Christa (last edited Nov 17, 2010 03:54PM) (new)

I was always into Charmed, Beastmaster, Zena warrior princess girl. Angel was like my bf when I was little, I named one of my stuffed animals after him.

message 18: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments haha. Christa you are like my twin because I watched the same reality stations as you did. Beastmaster ooo he was me BF. I wish that all of them would come back though. I miss all my reality shows.

message 19: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments whoo another twin lol.

message 20: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments LOL really? My mother and I used to watch it.

message 21: by Christa (new)

ditto twins.
My parents didn't know what to say when Beastmaster shows came on.
my mom didn't know what to say when I started crying because I couldn't communicate with animals. *I was seven. She didn't want to break my heart with the truth*

When I started watching Charmed she almost had a heart attack.

message 22: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments OM really? both of your parents didn't watch charmed with either of you? *gives hugs* MY mother did. We watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and there was another one. She watched beastmasters as well.

message 23: by Christa (last edited Nov 17, 2010 04:27PM) (new)

LOL. I think my Mom sat down watched one Episode of Charmed and walked out, my dad accidentaly walked in on me watching an episode of Buffy. When I named my horse Angel they went out and bought me a necklace with a cross.
IDK it irked them I guess.

message 24: by Christa (new)

wolf spirit wrote: "OM really? both of your parents didn't watch charmed with either of you? *gives hugs* MY mother did. We watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and there was another one. She watched beastmasters ..."

Thanks for the hug!!!

message 25: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments lol. Ah...that is sad. My father didn't like charmed. He was very religous, so in a way I see his point. Ah, what breed is/was your horse?

message 26: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Actually it was okay i understood his side of the coin. I would watch it at my grandma's house with my mother. haha. He would watch some of it with me.

message 27: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments hahaha...I guess I was Lucky...Lucky charms.

message 28: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments hmmm...Yum Yums

message 29: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments What kind of dougnuts?! Oh now I am hungry

message 30: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Really? Where is it?....I want to go there.

message 31: by Christa (new)

wolf spirit wrote: "lol. Ah...that is sad. My father didn't like charmed. He was very religous, so in a way I see his point. Ah, what breed is/was your horse?"

We actually have no idea what in the world he was. My Dad adopted him from a rescue group. We thought he was a standard but he was too tall and a bit too stocky.

message 32: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Really thats awesome that he was adopted by your family. Hm..tall and stocky? Might be a throughbred or a quater horse. IDK. I used to know alot about horse breeds, but that faded away. =(

message 33: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 68 comments TV!

message 34: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Ah, man. I am in Tx. That is not fair. Hm... =(

message 35: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Yeah...Well...if I should go in that direction...I shall visit that place. =)

message 36: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments Yay....Maybe you could show me around... =)Which season and month should I visit Pa?

message 37: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) Stef, you could always just ship the donuts to wolf spirit! Lol....

message 38: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments hm...hey thats a great idea Camilla. First class shipping....lol

message 39: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) Lol! Just don't know how they will be when you get them!

message 40: by wolf spirit (new)

wolf spirit | 604 comments hm..liquid nitrogen then...how about that. lol.

message 41: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) Lol...yeah!

message 42: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 68 comments Stef wrote: "Summer, Mayish . (I used to live there... I moved. . . . . )"

I was gonna say...