~Opinions~ discussion

Blogs > I Hope the President Dislikes my Children

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andy (new)

Andy Strum (fed-upamerican) | 4 comments I Hope the President Dislikes my Children

The President doesn’t seem to care for our hard working citizens that have incomes above $200,000 and since I would like my children to be financially successful, I hope the President doesn’t care for them.
See the entire post on my blog at:
http://fed-upamerican.blogspot.com/

message 2: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 153 comments The president sounds evil :(

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy Strum (fed-upamerican) | 4 comments Not evil. He seems like a nice guy.
He just doesn't have nice things to say about successful business owners.It is unfortunate, because they are the people that can create jobs and help get us out of the mess we're in.
Have a great week

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Dude, this isn't a commercial. If you have something valid to say, you're more than welcome to do so, but just posting your blog isn't really it.

message 5: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 153 comments Thts kinda harsh emma

message 6: by Andy (new)

Andy Strum (fed-upamerican) | 4 comments Emma,
If you have an interest in reading other people's thoughts, that's great. If not you can just ignore the post.
I'm not looking for your approval.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Yeah, sorry. I still meen it though. I appreciate that you give your opinions on things, and you're more than welcome to create a topic where people can discuss the president. But this just seems like a commercial for your blog, which is also fine, but should be put under the subject "Fun".

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) There, no it's under "blogs".

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 71 comments wait didn't Obama suspend the death tax, I never did like that tax