Jesus is a Fabrication! discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Okay this group has turned from a good Christian group to a group that has nothing to do with the Christian faith this must stop!!!!!! Nathan I beseech ou to change the name of this group and hand it over to someone else to become the head mod.
_From God's Swordmaiden (Thank you!!!!!)

message 2: by Nathan (last edited Nov 13, 2010 12:42PM) (new)

Nathan I changed it because this group is so dead I wanted to see how long it would take anyone to even care and say something. It is silly to have a group that doesn't engage in any sort of discussion.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Well then why stay?

message 4: by Nathan (new)

Nathan I could say the same to you. This was once a fun group that had interesting discussions. Now I change the name and description of the group and it takes almost two weeks for one person to even give a crap. It is sad.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Because it has been hidden in my groups...I had gone on vacation and everyone stopped posting....you know I could flag you which I will unless you stop doing this to this group...

message 6: by Nathan (new)

Nathan I am the Mod of the group. I can do anything I want with the title and the description. I suggest you leave the group. If you had asked me nicely and simply had a discussion with me, I would have. Instead you threaten me. What a foolish move.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Not as foolish as you.....I'm sorry but you know none of what you just said was true....you would never have left.

message 8: by Nathan (last edited Nov 19, 2010 08:50PM) (new)

Nathan I would never have left? What are you talking about? I never implied or said I would leave. I said I would have changed what you asked if you asked nicely. But, instead, you act like the jerk that you are.