Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Nalini Singh - what's the order?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally (new)

Sally (larwos) | 258 comments I'm in the middle of the Nalini Singh book, Angel's Blood and feel as though I'm in the middle of a series, even though, looking at her site, it appears it's the first.
Can someone help me with this. I really do prefer to read books in order as it adds to the enjoyment of the series.
By the way, I'm enjoying it and I'm not surprised at the devotion of so many to Singh's books.

☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾ (pnr_list) | 133 comments Angels' Blood is the first in her Guild Hunter series, and she also has the Psy-Changeling series. A cool thing that GoodReads does is that if you go to a book's page that is part of a series, listed in the book details is the series name and number, and it is a link to a list of the series in order. Very helpful!

OpenBookSociety.com  (openbooksociety) | 34 comments Angel's Blood is the first one and the second one Archangel's Kiss adn the third one Archangel's Consort is due out Jan.25/11.
She also has another series PSY/Changling it is a great series! So worth the read.

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 34 comments There is also a short story about Sara which takes place before Angel's Blood and if I'm not terribly mistaken it's in
Must Love Hellhounds (Includes Guild Hunters, #1.5; Kate Daniels, #3.5; The Guardians, #5.5; Sookie Stackhouse, #9.2) by Charlaine Harris

It's not the best story (IMO) in this anthology, but it's really really nice!

message 5: by Sally (new)

Sally (larwos) | 258 comments Thanks for this info. The references to Sara as though we should know her story was one of the reasons I thought Angel's Blood must have been the second book in the series. I'm listening to Archangel's Kiss right not and it continues to fascinate me.

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 34 comments Sally wrote: "Thanks for this info. The references to Sara as though we should know her story was one of the reasons I thought Angel's Blood must have been the second book in the series. I'm listening to Archa..."

You're welcome, Sally. I would also suggest Singh's Psy/Changeling series starting with Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh

This series is one of my favourites, I highly recommend it.

message 7: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Brauer (tenaciousn) | 12 comments Wow. If not for people's recommendations and reviews, I wouldn't touch Slave to Sensation with a ten foot pole. What an awful title and cover!

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 34 comments Well, the covers tend to get more awful when you continue the series. I don't mind the titles though - they usually have to do with the contents of the books. My favourite is Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3) by Nalini Singh - the title matches the contents and it is beautifully written.

message 9: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Brauer (tenaciousn) | 12 comments Good to know. Thanks, Karin!

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (thebooknympho) I have both series but have not gotten to them yet. Too many books and not enough time.

message 11: by new_user (new)

new_user | 1389 comments LOL! The covers are truly terrible. Don't let that stop you, guys!

message 12: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 34 comments By the way - Nalini Singh is going to publish two more books in her Archangel's series next year - the third is Archangel's Consort and the next is going to concentrate on Dimitri. (I am waiting for Illium's story of course!)
The only book in her Psy/Changeling series next year is Kiss of Snow - finally!