Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Book/Author/Series/Genre > NAUTI Boys series-question

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments I was wondering if this series has to be read together or can u read it out of order. My friend read my review for Nauti Nightsand I read it a couple yeas ago. I don't recall there being a reason to read them back to back. Help!!!

Karen ~ Divhine (karenjs) I think the series can be read out of order, but each book does refer back to previous characters, but to me it wasn't confusing.

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments @Karen OK great. Thanks for ur comment =D

Karen ~ Divhine (karenjs) Actually in looking at the list, I think I read them out of order. The anthology, Nauti and Wild with Jaci Burton is the last in the series I am sorry to say.

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 1986 comments That is fine. I just wasn't too sure about the series order being relevant. It helps if you have read it more recently than me (2008! lol)

message 6: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 822 comments Karen wrote: "Actually in looking at the list, I think I read them out of order. The anthology, Nauti and Wild with Jaci Burton is the last in the series I am sorry to say."

Going by GR, that anthology isn't the last in the series. The latest book-Nauti Deceptions-came out Feb 2010. I don't know if that's the end of the series, though.

Karen ~ Divhine (karenjs) The anthology came out August 2010 and it states it is 6 and Nauti Deceptions is #5. I would really like to have more in the series.

message 8: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 822 comments My bad. That must be a boo-boo on GR's part.

Karen ~ Divhine (karenjs) I wish there was another one, but if I remember correctly, LL said this was the last story. :(

message 10: by Tiffanny (new)

Tiffanny | 137 comments I read mine all out of order, but by doing that i was even more interested to find the other ones because I would get bits and pieces of someone else story line and was intrigued. It was motivation to read the whole series =)

message 11: by Wan (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 2081 comments I just finished the first book. OMG.. I'm still don't know what to think. I think...I like it but wow, it's much darker than I thought.