Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Silverbreeze's Characters > Lunar the Kittypet

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silverbreeze (last edited Nov 19, 2010 01:56PM) (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Name: Lunar

Type: Kittypet, although you wouldn't think it. She stays with her Twolegs by morning and night, but throughout the day she prowls the streets in search of something to occupy her time with. This formerly consisted of visiting her brother, but now she spends her day hunting and interacting with others who seem at least mildly friendly.

Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...

Personality: Being soft-hearted and kind does not make this she-cat an easy target. Her loving and benevolent nature outweighs her logic more often than not, and would risk her life for anyone. However, she would never launch herself into a fight no matter what the reason, and would work to resolve it instead. Confrontations are not desirable to her, and will work to bring any to an end. Due to this, she tends to stay out of trouble, and tries not to rub anyones fur the wrong way. Violence is not the answer, nor is it the solution.

She shouldn't be taken seriously just because she's a pacifist. There is no other way Lunar would prefer spending her time than filling her days with fun. She enjoys a good laugh as much as the next cat, and is very much teasing and light-hearted about everything. Although she can be a little proud, Lunar has always been quick to get around it and keep enjoying life, as she sees no reason as to why her pride should hold her back. When she looks back, she doesn't want to say she made it through life. She wants to say she lived every day to its fullest.

There is a fine balance of work and play, though. She's feircely loyal to anyone who has earned her trust, which is admittedly a rather easy task to acheive. Once she has devoted her loyalty to something, she will remain so forever, and few can drive a wedge between her and that someone. If that someone were to lose her trust, it wouldn't take much for them to gain it back. As feirce as she may be, Lunar has always been forgiving.

This kittypet could be described as a little shy, but don't mistake silence for intimidation. Just because she doesn't make a quick comeback doesn't mean she hasn't thought of one. Some comebacks are better left unspoken, more so when one is trying to prevent a fight. She prides herself on being above average intelligence, but her humble self will never boast about it. Boasting can get one into unmeasurable trouble; trouble Lunar does not desire.

History: -

Kin: She has a brother- Scamper. His recent move to ThunderClan has yet to reach her, but she would support him regardless.

Crush: Inside the Clans, Lunar has no idea what their life is like. She's content with living a semi-kittypet life, and the only Clan information she's heard about is from her brother. She therefore has little idea what she's getting herself into with her latest crush. She admires the strong and confident tom from afar, although glimpses of him are rare, and feels a growing attraction despite never meeting him. Due to her ignorance, Lunar would only see him as a charming tom, and wouldn't know anything about his reputation.

Mate: None

Other:

message 2: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Jennifer | 466 comments Mod
Did Yum-yum say that Lunar could be Scamper's brother?

Lol! Lunar has a crush on Blazingstar :P

message 3: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Kayla Duff | 1115 comments Mod
Why yus. Yus I did.

Oh dear. More secret crushes. I hate those. :P

message 4: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments I do it for everything, so I suppose you're out of luck there, Yum-yum. I do try to make it somewhat obvious.

message 5: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Ahh well. No matter how obvious you make it, I can't seem to get them. :P

message 6: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

xD Yum-yum, use your nice little brain you have up there

message 7: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

No Jenn. It's fudge storage, and until Christmas, it's empty. :(

message 8: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

awwww. Shucks then. *Begs for fudge*

message 9: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Accepted...

Will you tell me who is it? *Offers cookie *Remembers not to bribe* ... *Innocent Smile* :)

message 10: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

I take the begging for fudge back. *Begs for cookie* I'll take that cookie if Silver isn't going to

message 11: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments Hands off de cookieh!

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Hm... I have a way to resolve this!

*Eats cookie*

There. Now we're all happy!

message 13: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

*Crosses arms* Not very nice Jazzy. You will repay. *waves Sy's stolen flaming mace threateningly*

message 14: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (last edited Nov 19, 2010 07:41PM) (new)

Syeira-la | 465 comments Mod
MY MACE. *Blows up every mace ever ever* *Goes to work making a new, UNCOPY/UNSTEAL-ABLE flaming mace*

message 15: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

*gets to work making a device that shall OVERRIDE the UNCOPY/UNSTEAL-ABLE flaming mace, which shall make it COPY/STEAL-ABLE.*
*works*
thinks*
*eats*

...3 seconds...

*done! XD

message 16: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Psh. I was done 7 minutes ago. *Smirk* And I assure you, no device could override this mace.

message 17: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Well, mine just did! *grabs mastered copy of flaming mace*

message 18: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

*Watches Nummy as she flails helplessly at hologram* HAH.

message 19: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I have a way to resolve this too! :D

*Eats mace*

There! Now we're all happy again!

message 20: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Okay. I have a question.

Could you at least say which Clan this tom is in?

message 21: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy That's not a question. That's a favour :P

But please?

message 22: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments No.

message 23: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

*Refers to Post 2* Blazingstar from Shadowclan?

message 24: by Silverbreeze (new)

Silverbreeze | 83 comments I don't confirm or deny anything.