Nancy Drew Readers discussion

Other > All about you!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 21, 2008 01:00PM) (new)

heyyy everyone i just thought that everyone should talk about themselves so we should get to know each other. i'm 13 years old, have 2 sibilings (girl & boy), am the oldest kid, have a bichon named noelle (it means christmas in french, we got her for christmas 5 yrs ago), and i love nancy drew books!!!! =] i also love camp confidential books!!!!!

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (njrogan) | 3 comments Heyy,
I haven't really read any Nancy Drew but, I saw the movie! It was great!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i didn't but i sooo want to!!!!!!! and u should read nancy drew books, they're soooo good!!!!

message 4: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I'm 9 years old and LOVE to read!!!! I've read most of the Nancy Drew books, and watched the movie. I REALLY liked it!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 24, 2008 02:52PM) (new)

omg i wannna see the miovie sooo bad now!!! =[
haha

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

please add me ass your friends by the way.... so yeah... byeee<3333

message 7: by Lola (new)

Lola Cherry (mielkrocks) | 3 comments hi im emma and i am 12 i have read the older nancy drew books 1-5 and they are so good hay if any of you like twilight come to are club me and stephanie are in it look for it not just any old 1644 people have joined please join even if you have never herd of twilight

message 8: by Lola (new)

Lola Cherry (mielkrocks) | 3 comments hay Meredith can you tell me your moms 1 name so i can be your friend

message 9: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I only read the old ones. I personally don't like the new ones. But that's just my opinion:)

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Okay, my name is Panda. Okay! It's not really! But I just want to keep my information private.
I've seen the movie 2 times
And I'm on the second book.

~*Pandas*~

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) By the way. If anyone here likes or have heard of Jon and Kate Plus 8. I have a fan club. And I'd appreciate if someone (or someones) here would like to join!?

<<<333

message 12: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Is that the tv show about the family with 8 kids?? 8 may seem like a lot, but I have 10 siblings!!!!!!!! I would tell you there names, but like Panda, I prefer to keep my information secret.

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) awesome!
anyways would u like to join?
if love have more people than just me!
haha!:)

message 14: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Oh, and by the way, I turned 10. Not that it really matters, but.. Just so you girls know.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) once again trying to spread the word of my Jon and Kate Plus 8 group. I would LOVE more people! please!!

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 3 comments Stephanie wrote: "omg i wannna see the miovie sooo bad now!!! =[
haha
"

I LOVE that movie...it's got 2 be 1 of the best!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey...I'm Marissa, I'm sixteen. Ahhh I feel like an old lady in here : ) I've been a fan of Nancy Drew FOREVER...my mom passed down the greatness that is Nancy. I've read all of the old books, from the really old yellow binding originals to the files, and some of the new ones. I have seen the movie, and I admit that I'm a big fan, no matter how nwedy that makes me seem lol. I'll also admit that I spend time online reading nancy drew fanfic rofl. Umm...I have three sisters, I'm the youngest...a pet bird and a pet dog, he's a boxer. Not much else to say...Except Ned = <3 <3 <3 That's clearly destiny look at how easily Nancy's middle name could start with an E and make N.E.D. and Ned's could start with an A to make N.A.N. *hides in shame* jk jk lol...I'm new on the site so add me if you'd like : )

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 3 comments I'm Rachel, I'm 13 and I'm the oldest out of 4 kids!

message 19: by Meredith (new)

Meredith cool cool

message 20: by Meredith (new)

Meredith colie, have you read any nancy drew yet?

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 3 comments yes I love those books!!!

message 22: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) | 335 comments Mod
Marissa wrote: "Hey...I'm Marissa, I'm sixteen. Ahhh I feel like an old lady in here : ) I've been a fan of Nancy Drew FOREVER...my mom passed down the greatness that is Nancy. I've read all of the old books, from..."

Hey, Marissa! You sound really cool! It's awesome that you still love Nancy Drew stuff even though you're 16. Don't worry about feeling like an old lady. I'm just a little older than you. :-P

Hey everyone! My name is Charmaine, and I love reading, especially historical fiction and the classics, but I also like kids books, like Nancy Drew, and American Girl. I love music, too, and dancing.

message 23: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I love historical fiction also!

message 24: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (njrogan) | 3 comments Emma♫ wrote: "once again trying to spread the word of my Jon and Kate Plus 8 group. I would LOVE more people! please!!"

I would LOVE to be in your group! I just love the show!

message 25: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) | 18 comments Hi everyone! I'm Jessie i'm 13. I love watching and playing sports. I have 5 siblings and i'm the second youngest. I got to be an aunt at the age of 12! And I love my Nephew Isaiah soooo much!
I love Nancy Drew so much! I prefer the old ones. And the movie if so great we got it for CHRISTMAS!! I love watching it!
Bye!

message 26: by Katie (new)

Katie my name's iluvcatz (not really). i have 2 cats and last yr i read 96 books.

message 27: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) | 18 comments holy cow!! that's alot! i think i read about 75 or more last year. and i like your 'name' haha =)

message 28: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I don't keep count.

message 29: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) | 18 comments i usually don't keep count but i remember last year i had to for some reason.

message 30: by Charmaine (new)

iluvcatz wrote: "my name's iluvcatz (not really). i have 2 cats and last yr i read 96 books. "

I keep count, just for fun. :-P It's cool that you've read 96 books last year, iluvcatz! That's almost a hundred. :-D

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie yep. im on 30 books right now!

message 32: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Cool cool

message 33: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) | 18 comments Awesome!

☼☺Caylpso☼☺ (oceangirl300) OK i am 13 and love Nancy drew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????:)

message 35: by Meredith (new)

Meredith :) You can basically just look at my profile and you can see my favorite books, favorite authors, and about me.

message 37: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Yup!! I'm to lazy to write it all here :) LOL

message 38: by Katie (new)

Katie :) yeah

message 39: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Why bother?

message 40: by Katie (new)

Katie well my profiles set 2 private, so i jst tell ppl what they'd like 2 know!

message 41: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 13 comments im nicole im 10 and i read 2 books and im just about to finish 1

message 42: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Awesome. I'm ten two!

message 43: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 13 comments omg really

message 44: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Yeah, I've only met one other ten year old on Goodreads.

message 45: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 13 comments really who i now like 5 others from my town and 4 are my friends 1s guat frum my school and all

message 46: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Cool! =]

message 47: by Megan (new)

Megan Lengel (megbookworm6) | 11 comments Meredith wrote: "Yeah, I've only met one other ten year old on Goodreads."

Hey, Megan here! I am 12, and I have 1 younger brother, and I really like the Nancy Drew books! My brother is 10!!!!!!!

message 48: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Awesome! Welcome to this group. I love it and have been here since when I first got Goodreads!

message 49: by Charmaine (new)

This is one of the first groups that I joined when I first started using Goodreads. Hope you'll have fun, and welcome, Megan! :-)

message 50: by Katie (new)

Katie Charmaine wrote: "This is one of the first groups that I joined when I first started using Goodreads. Hope you'll have fun, and welcome, Megan! :-)"

Same here!

« previous 1