Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Urban Fantasy > Historical (1800s) books with a vampire hunter as heroine

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fani *loves angst* (fanip) Hello ladies!

I'm looking for a series I want to purchase. It's historical UF set in 1800s, where the heroine is a vampire hunter and is hiding her stakes as pins inside her hair when she goes to balls. It's a series of 5(?) books and there are 3 potential heroes in the series. I have a vague idea that she marries the first one but he's ignorant of what she really is, but I'm not certain, so please don't reject books because they don't fit in that.

Any ideas?

message 2: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 453 comments Sounds like either Colleen Gleason's The Rest Falls Away or The Wages of Sin by Jenna Maclaine. I'm leaning towards the former, though.

Fani *loves angst* (fanip) YES!!!! Thanks so much! That's the one I've been searching for. I can see that I indeed have added it to my wishlist. Why on heaven's name couldn't I find it?

message 4: by Desperado (new)

Desperado (lethallovely) | 453 comments Your welcome, Fani! I'm happy I was able to help. =)

message 5: by Dia (last edited Nov 18, 2010 01:46PM) (new)

Dia | 4 comments hey... I totaly think it's coleen gleason's "Gardella Vampire" Series! Reading it myself (on the 4th book) and I'm blown away! ;)

PS.: She also hides knifes in an special made corset xD! amazing thinking of the autor!

message 6: by Dia (last edited Nov 18, 2010 01:40PM) (new)

Dia | 4 comments 1# The Rest Falls Away (Gardella Vampire Chronicles, #1) by Colleen Gleason
2# Rises The Night (Gardella Vampire Chronicles, #2) by Colleen Gleason
3# The Bleeding Dusk (Gardella Vampire Chronicles, #3) by Colleen Gleason
4# When Twilight Burns (Gardella Vampire Chronicles, #4) by Colleen Gleason
5# As Shadows Fade (Gardella Vampire Chronicles, #5) by Colleen Gleason

Fani *loves angst* (fanip) Thanks Dia! I already ordered the first 2 myself:)