Evercrossed (Kissed by an Angel, #4) Evercrossed discussion

SO EXCITED!!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Deanna Decenzo I can't believe Chandler is writing a sequel??!?!?!?!!!! I am surprised by the synopsis though. If Ivy died why would Tristan bring her back to life? And when it says something else returns is Greg not really dead? What does everyone think?

Marta omg shes making a new one i must know whats gunna happen

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

what ? evercrossed is not the same as kissed by an angel ? :O?

Karen Joy it shocked me too,
i thought the series done and dead fore.
lol. i love the angle thingy so i'm gonna read this one too even though the year gap of publishing is soooooooo looooonngggg.

Andi I was sooooo SHOCKED when I saw this book I too thought it was done as well! I just love Ivy & how Tristan is her Guardian Angel :)

Maribel You GuYS aRe GoNNa LoVe THiS BooK! iT DiD TakE FoReVeR FoR ThiS oNe To CoMe ouT buT iT WaS WeLL WoRTH THe WaiT! i THiNK THeRe MiGHT Be aNoTHeR oNe CoMiNG ouT aFTeR eVeRCRoSSeD!!!

Andi Maribel wrote: "You GuYS aRe GoNNa LoVe THiS BooK! iT DiD TakE FoReVeR FoR ThiS oNe To CoMe ouT buT iT WaS WeLL WoRTH THe WaiT! i THiNK THeRe MiGHT Be aNoTHeR oNe CoMiNG ouT aFTeR eVeRCRoSSeD!!!"

So, can't wait :)

Kelley There is another one after Evercrossed it is Everlasting it comes out March 6th 2012. I would wait till that one comes out before you read evercrossed though, because it leaves you in so much suspense. Unless you think you can handle it.

Natti Rivero Evercrossed will be released next month.I'm so excited to read however I hope that the author changes a little bit the things.
Read another book with Tristan suffering is completely unnecessary and devastating!

Kelley It already has been released it was released in 2010 unless it may be different outside the united states if that is where you are.