Knight/Warrior Roleplay discussion

Role Play > Ninja Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((this group was quiet so I added another topic.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((High karate chop!))

message 3: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Yep.))

message 4: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (last edited Jan 19, 2011 04:07PM) (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Kaito walked lightly, stepping carefully on the clay tiles of the roof.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Reva was sitting in an alleyway, her back to the dirty wall. She was sipping some fruity tea.

message 6: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Kaito jumped off the roof and landed silently. He turned slowly and froze when he noticed that along the alleyway someone was there.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm................" Reva took another sip. "Good afternoon, Kaito."

message 8: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Hello, Reva." Kaito relaxed when he noticed her voice.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sip. "How's it been going?"

message 10: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Not well. The local people are beginning to think we are the bad guys."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Sip. "That's dumb."

message 12: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Yes, it is. But you know what villagers are like. Once someone says a bad omen about us, we are forever in exile."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah." Sip. "Pity. I was starting to like this town."

message 14: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Me, too." Kaito nodded. Then he sighed and turned to leave. "Well, got to go."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, where you going?" Sip.

message 16: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "I have to go get my stuff before we leave." Kaito said over his shoulder.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Can I come?" Sip.

message 18: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Sure, I don't care." Kaito said as he turned the corner, out into the street.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh joy!" With another sip, Reva finished her tea and tossed the tea cup onto the street with a tiny tinkle of broken china. Without another word, she followed Kaito.

message 20: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments As soon as Kaito stepped into the street, he was swept away in the morning market rush. Savory smells from stalls filled the air, street vendors cried out for customers. His progress was slow as he tried to make his way towards the end of the street.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Reva slipped through the crowd with ease. Her ability to pass unnoticed gave her an advantage in groups of people.

message 22: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Kaito finally made it out of the crowd. He looked up at the temple, the sun shining over it's roof. He sighed and began the climb up to four levels of stairs.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Reva had stopped by a noodle shop to pick up a bowl. She hurried up the stairs, slurping hastily, and caught up to Kaito.

message 24: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "You always seem to have food whenever I'm with you." Kaito said teasingly.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, well living off of fruit tea won't work," she said with an offended air. But she was faking.

message 26: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Ah, I see." Kaito said sagely, then smiled.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Reva slurped her noodles again.

message 28: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Finally, he reached to top of the stairs. The temple loomed quietly and solid. Kaito took in the sight as he went through the tall, heavy doors into a courtyard.

message 29: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments Saki followed Reva and Kaito silently.
((Could Kaito and Reva be Saki's sensi?))

message 30: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((I don't know... My dude is in training. Maybe he is sort of like a brother/friend? Do you have any plot ideas?))
Kaito glanced around, noticing the stillness of the temple.

message 31: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments ((Maybe they need to find a sensi and they go on a adventure.))
Saki listened to their conversation.

message 32: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Hmmm...))
Kaito slowly crossed the courtyard to the temple's stairs. He gazed up at the black ceramic tiles and the intricate carvings of dragons, wondering what he should do next.

message 33: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments Saki watched Kaito go to the temple. Should I follow him?, she thought. she followed Kaito making sure he didn't see or hear her.

message 34: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments Kaito sighed, and slowly climbed the stairs. The temple doors loomed over him while he removed his shoes. Then, Kaito gently pushed a door and entered into the quiet darkness of the temple.

message 35: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments Saki stepped in also.

message 36: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments The statue of Buddha glowed faintly as the light from the opened door fell on it. Kaito went to stand in front of it and bowed respectfully. Then he stood for a moment to let peace fill his body and his mind.
((So, is Saki going to just follow him, or is she waiting to have him alone to approach him?))

message 37: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments ((Saki is waiting for him to be alone. She wants to ask him things about getting a sensi and other things.))

message 38: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments ((Well, he is alone now. ^_^))

message 39: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments Saki bowed next to Kaito. She said to him,"I need to ask you something."

message 40: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments He breathed out slowly, letting the peace subside. "What is it?"

message 41: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "Well, I followed you and your friend and listened to your conversation. Do you know where I can find a sensi? I was in training to be a ninja but my sensi was killed and I need a new one."Saki said to Kaito.

message 42: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Oh, sorry to hear about that. We were just going to leave to find a new temple with senseis. Maybe you could come along?" Kaito said after he thought for a moment.

message 43: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "Really?"Saki's eyes lit up,"I would love too! When do we leave?"

message 44: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "I'm not too entirely sure, but I think it would be soon." Kaito said gently, trying to not ruin her excitement.

message 45: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "Alright. Who was that person who you were with?'Saki asked.

message 46: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "Oh, her name is Reva." Kaito answered.

message 47: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments "Right and what's your name? Mine is Saki."

message 48: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments "I'm Kaito. Nice to meet you, Saki." Kaito bowed in greeting.

message 49: by Jade♪☠ (new)

Jade♪☠ | 1199 comments Saki bowed back. "Nice to meet you too." Saki smiled.

message 50: by Ji Mei , I'm the master of my fate. (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) | 1797 comments He smiled back. "Well, I guess we should prepare for our departure, so I'll go gather my possessions." He turned to leave.

« previous 1 3 4