Books on the Nightstand discussion

BOTNS Retreat, Apr. 8-10, 2011 > If you are thinking about the retreat, BOOK NOW.

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann (akingman) | 2097 comments Mod
All of the details are at http://www.booksonthenightstand.com/b...

We're not kidding. We will have to close registration very soon; it has taken off in a way far bigger than we ever expected. I'm sorry if this inconveniences some of you who need more time to decide.

Joanne-in-Canada (inkling_jo) | 255 comments Can you give us a hint of what the number of registrants is, Ann?

message 3: by Ann (last edited Nov 12, 2010 06:08AM) (new)

74 now including authors -- we are going to cap it at 100.

Honestly, when we started, we were hoping for 20!

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2841 comments Mod
This is a tribute to you and Michael, Ann, and how much we appreciate the job that you do for us every week. I'm so stoked.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Linda wrote: "This is a tribute to you and Michael, Ann, and how much we appreciate the job that you do for us every week. I'm so stoked."

Ditto.

message 6: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi | 153 comments I don't know what comes after "ditto" (tritto?!) but I agree with Linda and Suzanne - kudos to Ann and Michael!

message 7: by Savvy (new)

Savvy  (savvysuzdolcefarniente) | 102 comments Ann and Michael...you're becoming book celebs!
When you host a West Coast event, I'd love to be there!
And an Oregon Pinot Noir will always have Ann's name on it!
Sorry for my poor participation of late, but am juggling several projects and still making sure I have time to read (not always post though)
Just saw the final film THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST!
Naomi Rapace IS Salander! How can Hollywood ever top that?
Susanne

message 8: by Ann (new)

susanne, no need to apologize! I do hope that we can someday do a west coast event. And I'm honored that you will share your wine.
:)

message 9: by Trish (new)

Trish (bowedbookshelf) I'm in, finally. That's the weekend before taxes are due. Everyone is showing they are not procrastinators.

message 10: by Ann (new)

Yay, Trish!

8 spots left, everyone, then we are closing registration.

100 Readers, 9 authors.

I can't wait!!

message 11: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2841 comments Mod
woo woo!