Warrior Rp (for the really& fully true hearted fans!) discussion

ShadowClan > ShadowClan RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Applepelt glanced across the Windclan border line watched for Darksky she wishes she would hurry up for the medicine cat battle training

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarpath looked accross the border waiting for someone to show up spotting her sister she ran up to greet Applepelt,"Hi Applepelt, Were's DarkSky i thought u were battle traing with her today?"

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments Darksky scrambled into camp, leading a ton of animals with her. She tried to catch some, hoping her clan mates would help. "I'm sorry Applepelt I got caught up in something" she padded towards her mentor.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Appleplet replied unruffled,"that's alright.Did you get scratched?" she glanced at Darkskys' flanks,"what was the thing you got tangled in?"

message 6: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments ((powerplaying I never mentioned she got scratched but I don't Care that much)) "Just some brambles, I'm fine really."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((um well appleplet was just asking if she did and was looking at her flanks cuz she's like that LOL!))

Appleplet grinned and replied,"Well then we need to work on some battle moves so nethier of us get rusty."

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments (idc that much it's fine))
"Alright!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((well if you look at the rules it says NO POWERPLAYING! so follow the rules!))
"ok what do you want to work on?"Replied Appelplet.

message 10: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 85 comments Mod
Fernleaf came proudly out of the medicine cat den. She just found out that she really was going to have kits. (thats is why she was getting so fat)

message 11: by Snowstar (new)

Fernleaf went strait to Rumbleclaw to tell his the news.

message 12: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments "I don't know. Battle training, maybe?" Darksky sat on her butt.

message 13: by Snowstar (new)

After talking to the amazed tom, she went over to the fresh-kill pile and started to eat, looking fatter than ever.

message 14: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments Darksky headed over to Fernleaf to make sure she was doing okay with her kits.

message 15: by Flamestar/Landon (new)

Flamestar/Landon (flamestar) | 664 comments Mod
Flameleg was stalking a squirrel when a bird chirped and scared it off. "Mouse dung!" he cursed under his breathe.

message 16: by Snowstar (new)

Fernleaf told Darksky, "I am fine. I think I will go get some sleep."

message 17: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments "You will need to move into the nursery soon."

Jasper ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Shadepaw padded out of the apprentices den, and looked around for her mentor.

((Is Scarpath her mentor or not?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rumbleclaw padded up to his mate ((Aka=Fernleaf)
and said,"How are you?Is there anything you need?????How are you feeling?"he was urgent but scared at the same time what if he lost his beloved mate he cared about so deeply for.

message 20: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments "She says she's fine, but she's going to be in labor anytime." Darksky rested her gaze on Rumbleclaw.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"UGh UGHUGHUGH,ahhhhhhhhhh what if she gets hurt?"He asked grunting conceringly,"If i lose her i'll never forgive my self and i love her!"

message 22: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments "We have 2 trained medicine cats here. As she said, she'll be fine."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well what what w-w-w-w-w-w-ww-w-w-w..... i guess all i can do is trust she'll be fine right?"

message 24: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments "She will." Darksky was starting to get annoyed with Rumbleclaw. He was taking this too seriously and only thinking about the things that could go wrong...kind of.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okkkkkk... well i better go and get some fresh kill and then ask the medicine cat to see if i should take a poppy seed...."Rumbleclaw grunted and leaped down in front of the freshkill pile strecting his long muskular legs from watching his mate and picked out a stringy looking mouse though he wasn't hungry for much else.

message 26: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments "You know I am the Medicine cat too?!" She screamed.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"W-w-w-w-w-w yeah i know but i really wanted to talk to Applepelt...."He added mysrtously he didn't want Darksky to know his and Applepelts secret.

message 28: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments ((Secret?))

"Whatever." She whispered.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rumbleclaw walked quickly to Applepelts den and wispered quietly to her,"How are you?"

Appelpelt stared at her mate with loving eyes and replied,"Great now that your her but you must talk to Fernleaf about how you aren't the one!"

Rumbleclaw said,"But!I can't tell her!!!"

message 30: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments ((*screams!*))
Darksky forgot to get some marigold for her scratch. She made her way towards the medicine den but stopped in her tracks. She could hear Rumbleclaw and Applepelt talking. She crouched down, eavesdropping, but so quietly a mouse scurried over her paws and didn't notice her.

Jasper ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Chaotic wrote:

((Is Scarpath her mentor or not?))"

((Please answer this, whoever rps her.))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((I RP her but she isn't anyones mentor at the moment))

Applepelt queitly replied to Rumbleclaw and said,"She needs to know that you really love another cat and that it was a mistake!"She shirlled looking flustured.

Rumbleclaw replied,"I love you Applepelt but i love Fernleaf to i just can't leave her and i surly can't leave you but as deputy i want to have kits raised here and your a medicine cat you can't even have a mate let alone kit!"

Jasper ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((Okay, but can she be Shadepaws mentor? Please look at the character sheets. She needs one.))

message 34: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments Darksky's eyes widened at the surprising news.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Chaotic wrote: "((Okay, but can she be Shadepaws mentor? Please look at the character sheets. She needs one.))"

thats fine!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenshadow wrote: "Darksky's eyes widened at the surprising news."

((HEE HEE!))

message 37: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments ((*Gasp*))

Jasper ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Ron Weasley's Girl Friend wrote: "Chaotic wrote: "((Okay, but can she be Shadepaws mentor? Please look at the character sheets. She needs one.))"

thats fine!"

((Okay thanks!))

Shadepaw went over to the fresh-kill pile, and took a piece for herself. She began to eat.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 14, 2010 05:07PM) (new)

Scarpath walked over and picked out a pigeon and sat next to her apprentcie and ate with her.

Jasper ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) ((Shadepaw is a female by the way lol))

Shadepaw looked up at her mentor, and smiled, stil chewing.

((Have to go bye.))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah i know srry i said him i'll change that!
Bye))

Scarpath asked,"So what do want to work on tomarrow?"

message 42: by Snowstar (new)

Fernleaf sereamed. She was about to start kitting. She needed a medicine cat pronto.

((If Rumbleclaw dons't really love Fernleaf, can the kits actually be someone elses?))

Jasper ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Shadepaw gulped her food down, and stared up at her mentor. "Isn't that suppose to be your decision?" she questioned.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"WEeellll... yeah i was just wondering but we should work on battle training so tats what we will work on!"

message 45: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments Darksky rushed over to Fernleaf. "Applepelt!"

Jasper ~Classy Jazz~ (darkchaoticwolf) Shadepaw nodded, smiling, then finished her meal.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Appelpelt rushed up to Darksky and asked,"what is it?Is a cat dying?or can i talk to Rumbleclaw in peace?"She grumbled.

message 48: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments "Whatever." Darksky rolled her eyes. "Fernleaf is giving birth."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rumbleclaw heard that and rusted to the nursery
Appelpelt ran to the medicine dena nd grabbbed all the herbs she needed,"Darksky tell Rumbleclaw that the secret we have kept is not going to lats we have to et him stay with a real mate,yes,i know you heard!"Appelpelt rushed to the freshkill pile to get a mouse for the kits that were already in the nursery and fell over on a warrior and colapased and did not stir.

message 50: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 730 comments Darksky growled. She had been as quiet as a mouse. She found Rumbleclaw. "The secret won't last. You have to have a real mate." She snarled.

« previous 1 3

Warrior Rp (for the really& fully true hearted...

unread topics | mark unread