Xaviers School for Gifted Youngsters (aka: X-Men RP) discussion

Movies/Music

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Dibily Do | 1707 comments Mod
Mind as well, for this group. What movies do you enjoy and whats your type of music?

message 2: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashleeash) In terms of movies, I like anything, same goes for music, but I mostly listen to metal/scremo and pop. ^^

message 3: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

cool

message 4: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashleeash) what about you?

message 5: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (last edited Nov 12, 2010 08:09AM) (new)

umm action/adventure type movies or something with Conspiracy in it (aka: X-Files). And the music I like is Rock

Selina—Η κόρη του Απόλλωνα (selinawolfmoon) | 1240 comments I'm like Ash; any movie—as long as its got a good plot or story—is a good one.

My favorite music types are alternative rock and new age, and mah fave artists in those genres are the Killers and Enya.

message 7: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashleeash) kewl.

message 8: by Jace (new)

Jace (myfootsitchy) | 3 comments let me see movies… well horrors, sci/fi and action fit me and music, simple plan, green day and evanescence style suit me

message 9: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashleeash) I love evanescence! do any of you listen to german/gaelic bands?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Evanescence too.

message 11: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashleeash) whats your favorite song(s) by her?

(Both Jace and Ziva)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Going Under
Haunted
My Immortal
Everybody's Fool
Tournequet.

message 13: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashleeash) My Last Breath
Where Will You Go
Even In Death
Listen To The Rain (Not sure if it's actually by her, but if you type it in in Youtube with Evanescence, it turns up...)

Do you like Within Temptation? Their style is similar.

Selina—Η κόρη του Απόλλωνα (selinawolfmoon) | 1240 comments Go Within Temptation!!!!

Deciever of Fools, the Howling, the Truth Beneath the Rose, and Hand of Sorrow are my faves! ^^

Wow, Ziva! Those are all my favorites by them, too!

Does anyone know the band Mumford and Sons? They're amazing!

message 15: by Ash (new)

Ash (ashleeash) i haven't heard of them...send me a link?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you send me a link too? And can we get back to RPing?

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 17, 2010 08:13PM) (new)

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh! Any movie that has a good storyline/plot, I'll like it(: but I'm taking a break from scary movies): and I listen to almost anything...I don't really like hearing people scream so loud that you can't hear what they're saying /: as long as I can understand them...no one louder than Bring Me The Horizon. I think that's their name.

message 19: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 40 comments New X-men movie!!!!!!!!:D

message 20: by Faith (new)

Faith (fulloffaith) I saw it on Monday!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

was it good?

message 22: by Faith (new)

Faith (fulloffaith) It was great! The only thing that I did not like is that is was not perfectly cohesive with the other movies, but that's just me. On it's own it was great and you get a beefed understanding of Xaiver, Magneto, Mystique, and Beast. There are other characters and I would like to know where they go between this movie and the others, but then again that's just me.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey

message 24: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

hi

Blood Bone and Muscle Does anyone else want to find out what happens if you take Envy and Mystik and orchestrate a fighting scene?

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments Well...I enjoy all sorts of movies except "The curious case of Benjermine Button"...3 hours long and it is really really boring.:/

I like Christian music.:3 Like...Toby Mac,Skillet,Flyleaf and other artists. Like all music except Rap...

message 28: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Patience~(Ms.Saltzman)~ wrote: "Well...I enjoy all sorts of movies except "The curious case of Benjermine Button"...3 hours long and it is really really boring.:/

I like Christian music.:3 Like...Toby Mac,Skillet,Flyleaf and oth..."

Cool, same goes for me with both movie and music preferences. Have you listened to Red or TFK?

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments Red is another great band. I might of listened to TFK.(:

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments Haha.. I see on top you too like The X-Files. I love them:3 My favorite episode has to be "Tooms." The strectchy guy that goes after Agent Scully and lives in an abandon mall?Under the escelators. :3

message 31: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Patience~(Ms.Saltzman)~ wrote: "Haha.. I see on top you too like The X-Files. I love them:3 My favorite episode has to be "Tooms." The strectchy guy that goes after Agent Scully and lives in an abandon mall?Under the escelators. :3"

That was a good episode. Your the first person who actually can talk about the X-files (that I met). It must of sucked for Toom's being smashed under the escalator.
My favorite was 'Ice'. When Scully, Mulder, and a few other scientists go up to the antarctic post with the worms.

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments Ek...That one was a lil..Blah..The worms. Haha Glad they didn't put one of them inside Mulder! Otherwise Mulder would of died.

message 33: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

True...that would of sucked. Killing one of the main characters on one of the first shows they made.
One that creeped me out the most was 'The Host'.

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments Oh..gosh...That was terrifying.:3 It was like they were a worm.Ehh...the ship was freaky too.

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments Gender Bender was a weired one also...

message 36: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (last edited Aug 31, 2012 02:25PM) (new)

Agreed, especially when the guy started to puke fluke worms. I haven't actually seen Gender Bender, the description was weird.

An other creepy one was when they went to that mining out post and the fungus started to infect the people, popping through their necks once it matured.

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments Oh gross!...That one was just..ewwy. lol.:3

Have you seen the one with the Angels? It's the first season.

message 38: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

I'm sure I have, what was it about?

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments Well It's with sisters and their all alike and their messed up and this angel believed to be the Angel Gabriel takes them away from earth before satan gets to them...?

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments It's the one with the upside down cross.

message 41: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Oh yes, that was strange. I thought that for sure the guy who blinded the kids was evil.

Fallen (Patience) (RaInBoW_tIe_AfFaIr) | 15 comments I did too! Untill I found out the guy helping them turned out to be the bad guy.:3