Anime/Manga Couples discussion

Anime Series > The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments This is an anime that I just started watching. Here's the summary from One Manga:
A far from ordinary school story starts here! This is a story of Suzumiya Haruhi, who upon enrollment at school announced "I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, beings from the future, or super-humans, come see me. That is all!"
Naturally, any normal person would think "What the...?", but Haruhi is dead serious. Things get crazy when everyone realizes just how serious she is about it all and establishes her own club, the "SOS Brigade."

message 2: by E. (new)

E. R. (dilawrosas) | 226 comments Mod
The anime DOES have good OP & ED sequences/songs.

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments oh. I don't listen to that. xD i like the story and haruhi

message 4: by E. (new)

I can't remember if it was in the OP sequence or an episode, but when Haruhi has those different hairstyles? That was funny. And I did enjoy the time when Haruhi sang with the band and wearing a Playboy bunny outfit.

message 5: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments oh. lol it's funny and cute. i'm starting to like it more as i watch :)

message 6: by E. (last edited Nov 19, 2010 09:36AM) (new)

Yes, there is definitely some humor in it. I liked the last episode, with that certain scene (won't spoil it for you there). :)

message 7: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments haha thanks. i dont particularly like spoilers even though i read them sometimes.

message 8: by E. (new)

It actually depends on the spoilage, but some are good and some are not good. Depends on the topic, too.

message 9: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments this series is confusing...why can't there just be one episode order?? D:

message 10: by E. (new)

Since I hadn't watched all of it, and only saw brief scenes of it, I can't help you there. I would recommend going to Wikipedia and look up the anime episodes list that I think should be there.

message 11: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (DeathNoteer) | 87 comments oh yeah thanks. :)

message 12: by Lydia Smedry (new)

Lydia Smedry | 39 comments It's sad 'cause the main reason I watch this series is for the dance at the end XD

message 13: by E. (new)

Lydia wrote: "It's sad 'cause the main reason I watch this series is for the dance at the end XD"

Yeah, that dance sequence has provided lots of good stuff out there. It made the rounds in the fan-made music videos. Great stuff overall.