Supernatural Lovers discussion

Actors > Jensen Ackles!!!!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthadeanandsamlover) What can I say? He is so freakin' HOT!

[image error]

M (aka DarkBeauty73) (darkbeauty73) Yes he is a very close second to Jared.

message 3: by Maya (last edited Nov 12, 2010 05:00AM) (new)

Maya (mrskitty) | 9 comments I'm sure you mean Jared is a very close second to Jensen, right lol he is just the best on the gag reels just hilarious love him

message 4: by Joeera (new)

Joeera I've liked him since i was him on Days of our lives

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (mandiisc) | 25 comments Mod
Joeera wrote: "I've liked him since i was him on Days of our lives"

Ugh, I thought I would like seeing him in DOOL, but I watched a clip on youtube and I hated it (And I used to watch DOOl about 8 years ago too!), I couldn't even watch the end of the clip!!

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Jensen is also HOT. What can one say about him, I think what people like about him is that he seems to be genuine, he doesn't do what he does to be in the limelight, he does it because he enjoys it, and what more could one want from the people who star in their favourite show. He also seems a little shy off of the show (this is purely from the con clips I have seen, as I have never met him), and everyone loves his brotherly relationship with Jared too, well I know I do (and only in a brotherly way, I don't like slash fic)

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana Mandy wrote: "Jensen is also HOT. What can one say about him, I think what people like about him is that he seems to be genuine, he doesn't do what he does to be in the limelight, he does it because he enjoys i..."

that is really well put, I started just liking Jared but over time I've grown to really like Jensen too

message 8: by Mandy (new)

thanks Diana :)

message 9: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3 comments PUDDING!!!!!

message 10: by Diana (new)

Diana Marie wrote: "PUDDING!!!!!"

I was thinking about that the other day! I don't even remember why, although with me it's rare to have a real reason to think of either Jensen or Jared

message 11: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3 comments How about the episode when a cat jumps out of a closet and Dean screams in a very high-pitch: That was scary!
and then he runs away and downs a bottle of alcohol. That was one of the funniest episodes ever!

message 12: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Marie | 1 comments I think there are two episodes where he looks REALLY good. First, is that Changing Channels episode and the other is way back in I think the 1st season with the shapeshifter that shifts to look like Dean. He looks so good when he's supposed to be bad :P

message 13: by Diana (new)

Diana Marie wrote: "How about the episode when a cat jumps out of a closet and Dean screams in a very high-pitch: That was scary!
and then he runs away and downs a bottle of alcohol. That was one of the funniest epi..."

that's one of my favorites, especially the part at the end where he's lip syncing to Eye of the Tiger it shows so much of his personality.

message 14: by Mandy (new)

Diana wrote: "Marie wrote: "How about the episode when a cat jumps out of a closet and Dean screams in a very high-pitch: That was scary!
and then he runs away and downs a bottle of alcohol. That was one of th..."

I love that one too, how good is the lip sync lol it rocks!

message 15: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Morehouse (brandymorehouse) | 1 comments Marie wrote: "PUDDING!!!!!"

Is it weird that everytime we have pudding for desert, my two year old will throw his hands up and shout this as loud as he can? I think maybe my whole family is addicted to Supernatural!

message 16: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (ceelees) Brandy wrote: "Marie wrote: "PUDDING!!!!!"

Is it weird that everytime we have pudding for desert, my two year old will throw his hands up and shout this as loud as he can? I think maybe my whole family is addi..."

LOL Too funny!