Guardians of anime discussion

rp > role playing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,735 (1735 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

message 1: by Leone (last edited Dec 01, 2010 03:35PM) (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1586 comments Mod
Write anything you want

message 2: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments Kiara felt it took like hours to get away from town and to the woods. Being in an old small apartment for so long can really make you go crazy in need of fresh air. Taking a small walk in the woods made it perfect, especially since its been awhile of not being in her wolf form.

message 3: by Leone (new)

Athrun nyan zala is out taking a walk in the woods when he accidentally bumps into Kiara *oh i'm sorry ma'am

message 4: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments Kiara jumped back looking up. "No I'm sorry," she bowed slightly. "Excuse me," she went around him continuing deep in the woods where there were no hunters that could hurt her.

message 5: by Leone (new)

ma'am wait there are people down that way that could harm you. follow me because you'll be safe as long as you are with me ok

message 6: by DemonKitty003 (last edited Nov 29, 2010 12:57PM) (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments Kiara glanced back and blinked a few times. "Stay with you?" She smirked and put her hands on her hips. "I'm sure I can take care of myself. I've been doing fine this long."

message 7: by Leone (new)

you don't understand these mortal's are smart they have killed many of your kind. They cannot get into my castle because of the barrier i put up around it. So please come with me to the safety of my castle and i promise that i will protect you. they have also killed alot of my race.

message 8: by Leone (new)

leone: where are you nami i need to talk to you

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami was at her house working around in the yard

message 10: by Leone (new)

*leone walks into nami's yard* guess what nami? i got a job at yagami inc.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really" she said happliy she could never find a good job he house was falling apart on the inside thats why she never let anyone inside the outside was fine and looked good.

message 12: by Leone (new)

with my job there we can finally get enough materials to fix up this house and my first paycheck comes in tomorrow

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"No its fine" she said she had never like him into the house "Just the porch needs to be fixed." she stated and coughed the house was so old the dust made her sick she looked ill that day but she still kept a smile on her face

message 14: by Leone (new)

leone: whats the matter nami? you look sick. i'll tell you what when i get this paycheck i'll ask my boss if he can help me buy a new house, ok?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No i am fine" she said and coughed harder "Dont worry" she said and walked into the house leaving him outside

message 16: by Leone (new)

leone: nami i know that your sick! Yagami Inc. said if we need they're medical hospital we can use it.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami did not answer she laid on the bed

message 18: by Leone (new)

*leone comes in and cares nami to the Yagami Inc. medical hospital* doctor please help me with my wife

Doctor: yes Mr. Yamato

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami Coughed harder and coughed up blood

message 20: by Leone (new)

Doctor: get her to the er stat

leone: is she going to be alright

doctor: yes she is in good hands

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami looked at Leone scared then passed out

message 22: by Leone (new)

two hours pass and then the doctor comes out: the operation was a success Mr. Yamato
leone looks at the doctor: thank you Doctor

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami was laying in a room sleeping

message 24: by Leone (new)

leone walks over to the chair and sits down crying :thank you Yu Yevon

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami was not allowed to see Leone until the next day she laid there all night trying to move

message 26: by Leone (new)

leone punches the sucurity and runs down the hall crying out Nami's name

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami groaned she looked around her vistion blurry she saw the doctor looking at her

message 28: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments Kiara folded her arms and sighed heavily. "Fine," she agreed and followed him. "I still say I could have taken them on if I was in danger."

message 29: by Leone (new)

*leone rushes in* get away from her you monster *leone picks up nami and runs out of the hospital* it'll be ok dear i got a brother to help us

message 30: by Leone (new)

Athrun: you would have been a fool then ma'am they are know a the white coat and the rumors going around that the work for the head of Yagami Inc.

message 31: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments Kiara reached for his sleeve and stopped. "Hey, I'm not a fool mister. Second, I do have a name, it's Kiara. So you can stop calling me ma'am like I'm some old lady."

message 32: by Leone (new)

*athrun laughs* sorry kiara. my names athrun nyan zala and i am a royal vampire. if your with me they won't attack because i have assassins in these woods. let's go to the safety of my castle *athrun says hold out his hand and smiles*

message 33: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments Kiara narrowed her eyes a little. If he was an evil vampire he probably would have attacked me by now, she thought. Slowly she took his hand and decided to let him protect her. It may feel nice to relax a bit without having to be on gaurd from hunters all the time. "Then asnwer this Athrun. Since your a vampire, are you playing mister prince charming to sweep me off my feet so you can eat me later when I'm off gaurd?"

message 34: by Leone (new)

athrun: no i am not i don't drink blood at all i have these pills that are called blood tablets and that is how i am able to survive

message 35: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments Kiara raised an eyebrow. "Wow, I must really be living in the stone ages," she murmured low. Well being on your own with hardly any money can and not knowing much of the changes going on in the world, life can leave you in the dust. She didn't know that now there are blood tablets vampires now drink from. Heck she hardly talked or put effort into getting to know anything new around her.

message 36: by Leone (last edited Dec 01, 2010 08:00AM) (new)

you have to be on guard if my assassins are not on duty because if the white coats get a hold of you this is what will happen *rolls up his sleeve and shows you the marks of Yagami Inc. on it*

message 37: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments "Oh my," Kiara felt her breath leave her body quickly when she saw his arm. "I'm sorry," she whispered softly. Seeing what happened to him made her feel bad for thinking he was a bad vampire. "D-Dose it it hurt?"

message 38: by Leone (last edited Dec 01, 2010 08:05AM) (new)

no not any more not since i got my arm replaced with a robotic arm but the mark will always be there

message 39: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments Kiara glanced down still feeling ashamed of herself. If she was in her wolf form her ears and tail would have been so low they would have touched the ground.

message 40: by Leone (new)

*athrun pats kiara's head* don't worry i'll be fine i just don't want this to happen to you

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Nami whimpered she passed out

message 42: by Leone (new)

Leone: it's ok nami i'll be here for you when you awaken

message 43: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments ((*waves* hi hi Yuka =D ))

Kiara nodded slowly and would follow him back to his place. Where ever that may be, she would go.

message 44: by Leone (new)

athurn: we are about 1 km away from my place kiara

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((*WAVES BACK* HI))

Nami woke up later felling funny

message 46: by Leone (new)

leone: what's the matter nami?

message 47: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments Kiara nodded, keeping her mouth shut before she feels bad for saying anything else.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I feel funny" she said "Honey why are you not at work" she said sitting up

message 49: by Leone (new)

*athrun looks at kiara* it's ok to speak your mind here even if it might make me mad i know how to control my anger and i'm thinking that back there you thought that i was a evil vampire, am i correct?

message 50: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 411 comments Kiara stood up straight blushing. "Well...uh...yes," she said low. "Sorry."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35