The Mortal Instruments discussion

City of Bones > Books in the back cover of CoB??

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kay (littlebee81) I was wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the books that are advertised in the back of CoB???? It's called Lilthe or Lythe or something like that....its driving me nuts and i can't remember the names!! If ANYONE can help me i'd appreciate it!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) | 206 comments Tithe and villiant? By holley black? is that what your thinking of?

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kay (littlebee81) it has to do with faries or something lol

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (lettingtheinkdry) | 206 comments Yeah those are the ones. They're really good. you should check 'em out.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kay (littlebee81) awesome...i couldn't remember the names of the books and it was driving me nuts... i knew they had to deal with fairies...thanks a lot! u rock! :D

message 6: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 309 comments Luis and Val form Valiant are actually mentioned briefly in COB, like Jace is mentioned in Holly Black's "White Cat";as a character on the street. How cool is that?

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Kay (littlebee81) thats' awesome!

message 8: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 946 comments i know right!

message 9: by Desiree (new)

Desiree (desiree2649) | 49 comments ya its Thith, Valiant, And Ironside by Holly Black there really good books?

message 10: by Desiree (new)

Desiree (desiree2649) | 49 comments Mairead wrote: "Luis and Val form Valiant are actually mentioned briefly in COB, like Jace is mentioned in Holly Black's "White Cat";as a character on the street. How cool is that?"

wat half is e mentioned in? and does that mean the shadowhunters are in this book?