Tudor History Lovers discussion

Tudor Themed Movies/Shows > Tudors on The Simpsons

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, Mod #5 (new)

Jennifer (jennifertudor) | 951 comments I thought some of you might enjoy this. It made me laugh a few times :)

I hope this link works as it's the full episode (there's a segment about Henry and his wives within the first minute)

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the...

This is only a part of it but thought I'd include it in case the other link didn't work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKjL0-...

message 2: by Marylou (new)

Marylou (loulu) | 164 comments That cartoon is so funny. 'thankyou for sending it.

message 3: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 161 comments Jennifer wrote: "I thought some of you might enjoy this. It made me laugh a few times :)

I hope this link works as it's the full episode (there's a segment about Henry and his wives within the first minute)

h..."

Thanks for sharing, I loved it.

message 4: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (g8rbucsgirl) | 22 comments Thank you! :)

message 5: by Rio (Lynne) (new)

Rio (Lynne) Thanks for sharing.

message 6: by Aly (new)

Aly (Alygator) | 854 comments hehehehehehe!!!!!! I just watched it. Epic!

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Sloan (crystal_sloan) So cool, thanks for posting! : )

message 8: by CF (new)

CF (mrsclairef) | 149 comments Henry VIII wiping his face on the Magna Carta, LOL.

message 9: by Colleen, Mod #3 (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) | 1106 comments Thanks for the post Jen, that was pretty good. LOL

message 10: by Jennifer, Mod #5 (new)

Jennifer (jennifertudor) | 951 comments I'm glad everyone enjoyed it :)

message 11: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne :-D

message 12: by Darbus, Mod #2 (last edited Dec 14, 2010 05:03PM) (new)

Darbus | 93 comments I'm frankly not sure whether to cringe, laugh, or both. I think I'll go with both.

message 13: by Jennifer, Mod #5 (new)

Jennifer (jennifertudor) | 951 comments I think both is the only way to go, Darbus! I did the same thing... I cringed when it went through the wives but laughed because... well... it's Homer & Henry. It's great :)