beautiful creatures roleplay discussion

Roleplay 2 > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 744 (744 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 487 comments Mod
Gatlin, South Carolina. Here, there are no secrets. Except for one: the Casters. For centuries, Gatlin has been home to Casters, both Light and Dark. Now, it all hangs in the balance. The two groups are on the cusp of war, the Light preparing for battle. But when a group of Dark Casters get to several Unclaimed Caster teens, everything shifts. The forces of the Dark Casters are growing. Will the Light be snuffed out?

message 2: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Lizzy was just your normal girl except for the fact that she is a caster.

message 3: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 487 comments Mod
Ali paced back and forth in her room, already fully dressed with her black hair held back by a braid. She fidgeted with the ring on her right hand, twisting the silver band over and over again as she walked back and forth across the pine floorboards. Her green eyes were bright and worried, their gaze darting back to the calendar on the wall every few seconds or so. The date of that day, April 8, was just like all the others: a number dominated most of the box.

message 4: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Lizzy could hear Ali paceing back and fourth in her room so she whent to see if everything was okay. " Ali, knock knock, I'm coming in" Lizzy said as she knocked on the door to ali's room. "are you okay?" She asked

message 5: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"186 days, Liz." She looked at her, her eyes still glowing with that crazed fear. "That's all I have left until I either go Light or Dark."

message 6: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "its okay, I will still love no matter what" Lizzy tried to say reasuringly

message 7: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"Liz, it's not you I'm worried about. It's the whole war thing-uh-magig. I'm not sure I want to be the one to tip the scale to Dark!"

message 8: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Just calm down and try to forget about okay?" Lizzy said

message 9: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"Try and forget? That's the best advice you have?" Her voice was beginning to become hysterical. "Why do I have to deal with starting at a new school in the middle of the year as well as the possibility that I'm going to destroy the world?"

message 10: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "I don't have any advice for you just GOD your killing my mood!" Lizzy said as she stormed out of the room

message 11: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"GOOD!" she shouted, tears starting to choke her throat she satdown in the middle of the room and looked up at the ceiling, which was covered in scrawling words. She and her cousin, Lena, were a lot alike. Poetry started showing up around Ali when she was feeling torn or angry or sad, just like it did for Lena.

message 12: by Dovewing, Praise Jehova! (new)

Dovewing | 60 comments Mod
Saffy sat in her room, getting ready for the day.

message 13: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 355 comments Mod
((Can Arden be Ali and Lizzy's older sis - like in the other rp? - lol :) ))

Arden Duchannes parked her new yellow Camaro in the driveway of the family's elderly mansion, honked the horn and called out to her sisters, Lizzy and Ali, "Come on, girls! I just got a car! Come on, I'm taking you for a ride!"

message 14: by Elizabeth: (last edited Nov 10, 2010 04:20PM) (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) ((thats fine with me))

Lizzy heard her sister and grabed her stuff and went out "Hey calm your horses, and just BTW Ali is freaking out about changing" Lizzy said to her older sister Arden

message 15: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

((Thanks :) ))

Arden shook her head, "Again? She doesn't need to freak. It's going to be fine. I know that she'll go Light. I can see it in her eyes." She said, "So anyway, check out the car! I got it from this guy for free a few miles down the road! All I had to do is twist my hair, and smile and he just gave it to me. Oh, the perks of being a Siren..."

message 16: by Dovewing, Praise Jehova! (new)

((that sounds a bit like something Piper did...))

She got ready, packed a lunch, and went out the door, calling "Bye, I'm off to school!" over her shoulder. She started on her walk to school, enjoying a light spring breeze as she walked.

message 17: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

((Oh yeah from the Lost Hero! :) lol ))

"Are you coming, Liz? And get little Ali Cat, too!"

message 18: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Lizzy walked into the house once again "Come on ALi hurry up" Lizzy yelled up the stairs and went back out and hoped in the car.

message 19: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"Leave me alone," she whimpered as words scrawled themselves across her ceiling. Eventually she had no choice but to stand and get her book bag and go out to the car. As she stepped out the door, she touched the frame. Words began spiraling around the doorknob, forming a sort of chain. Words were her talisman, and these were the ones she carried with her now: The fall is when you learn to fly.

message 20: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

"Come on little sis!" Arden smiled at Ali, "You're going to be late!"

message 21: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

She walked slowly, fear crashing over her in waves. She didn't look at either Lula or Lizzy.

message 22: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

"It's okay, A." Arden said with a smile.

message 23: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"No, it's not. It's never ok!"

message 24: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

"Cool your jets. Worrying this much is not going to help it.

message 25: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"well maybe I should just go back up to my room."

message 26: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

"No way. You're going to school, little sister."

message 27: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"I could just say you were kidnapping me."

message 28: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

Arden rolled her eyes, "Yeah, but no one would believe the town shut-in's niece."

message 29: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"Youknow what, maybe I'll just walk to school."

message 30: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

"Get in the car, A." Arden told her, "I didn't get it so it could gather dust."

message 31: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Lizzy just Laughed

message 32: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"Fine." She opened the car door, slamming it shut behind her as she sat down.

message 33: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

"Cheer up, Ali Cat." Arden smiled, "Maybe this year, you'll get yourself a boyfriend."

message 34: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Ya you never know if you will meet anyone like my boyfriend, gosh i just Love him sooo much." Lizzy said speaking of her boyfriend Caleb.

message 35: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"Boyfriend? Any boyfriend I have would be electrocuted!"

message 36: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

"I never said he had to be Mortal, sis. A lot of Incubus's are out there...like my friend, Jake Breeze."

((Lol, like John Breed, get it? :) ))

message 37: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Ya and you never know who else you might find, okay just try not to shut people out you do that alot" Lizzy said

message 38: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"Id rather only hurt myself, thanks."

message 39: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

Arden rolled her eyes and sighed, "Look, Al. It's going to be okay, I just know it."

message 40: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) " Me to i can tell just be yourself" Lizzy said " We can get uncle to block anything if you do something weird with your powers"

message 41: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

"Sure. Whatever. Let's just get this over with."

message 42: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

Arden smiled, "Atta girl."

((OMG, Avo! U changed ur name! R u over BC now (tear :,( ))

message 43: by Dovewing, Praise Jehova! (new)

((you'll notice the first bit is still Lena, though.))

message 44: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

((yeah lol :) ))

message 45: by Dovewing, Praise Jehova! (new)

((so she's still a bit obsessed.))

message 46: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Okay lets just go already, I cant wait to see Caleb!" Lizzy said very excited!

message 47: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

(( a bit? You underestimate me!))

message 48: by Dovewing, Praise Jehova! (new)

(( so how did you like mockingjay?))

message 49: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, 18 moons, 18 spheres.... (new)

((there are no words to describe my feelings.))

message 50: by s-hastings, Some loves are meant to be...others are cursed... (new)

((Gale or Peeta? TEAM PEETA 4EVER!))

Arden backed out of the driveway and swirved off towards the school.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15