Terminalcoffee discussion

Helping You To Know The News > Men: Your laptop may be overheating your junk

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Barb wrote: "Ha! So it wasn't us women after all!"

Let's not rush to judgement here :-)

message 2: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Dude. My junk overheats my laptop.

message 3: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments RandomAnthony wrote: "Dude. My junk overheats my laptop."

Hee hee...RA is taking this thread in the direction my mind was going.

message 4: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments It's like a superpower. I can put Hot Pockets down there and get them ready for lunch.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Is that a Hot Pocket in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24358 comments Mod
I use a laptop on top of a desk, so my junk is actually underheated. In the cold winter months perhaps I will move my laptop over my junk.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Women don't have junk. We have another man's treasure.

Oh wait...that saying is about trash, not junk, isn't it?

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i use a laptop as foreplay. sorta pre-heats if you know what i mean

message 9: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments No, we don't. Could you explain? :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not the kind of foreplay I would expect Kevin to be involved in but then I guess we don't really know each other as well as we think we might.

message 11: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments it's like pre-heating an oven prior to putting the cookies in

message 12: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments gail - sorry, were you picturing trapeze, vinyl chaps and twizzlers?

message 13: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i thought the same thing. laptops with really thin backs that only play youtube videos of cute puppies and kittens should do the trick

message 14: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments Kevin, put down the laptop and back away slowly. Avert your eyes and do NOT look back at the USB port.

message 15: by Gatorman (new)

Gatorman Out with the condoms, in with the laptop!

message 16: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments Misha wrote: "As reported by Reuters, use of a laptop on the lap may decrease sperm quality by overheating the scrotum...."

I always thought it caused a decrease in the quantity of sperm, not quality....