Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Fanfictions > When Death is Entreated

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Pudding♥, Potions Master, The Judge, The Puddy (new)

♥Pudding♥ (pudding) | 3285 comments Mod
Much anticipated Akrisios Fanfic! Hahahaha....But seriously, I'm actually going to do one...ish. It may take a while. I'd post a link but laziness has aborted my efforts.

message 2: by ♥Pudding♥, Potions Master, The Judge, The Puddy (new)

Lol, actually at the moment it's about his mother and father. It's not finished either, but oh well.

message 3: by ♥Pudding♥, Potions Master, The Judge, The Puddy (new)

Hahaha...great. Well, actually only two chapters about his dear mummy and then I'll do his animagus and probably the attack on Diagon Alley and then Lyra and Theo and then Durmstrang's.

message 4: by ♥Pudding♥, Potions Master, The Judge, The Puddy (new)

The truth, it hurts! Haha, I wouldn't expect mine to be nearly as good as yours, but I do want to establish a better reason for Volos to hate Akrisios. His mom seems as good a place to start as any, and of course he'll get worse. He has to at least feign amiability.

message 5: by ♥Pudding♥, Potions Master, The Judge, The Puddy (new)

Okay, no problem and actually I did kind of want to have them meet in the Room, as he has something in mind. I was waiting for you to make the first move, I probably should have said something.

As for Avastan, I'm not sure because I have a Lab Report to do for Chemistry...(That is due Thursday, mind you.)

message 6: by ♥Pudding♥, Potions Master, The Judge, The Puddy (new)

LOl, too late I suppose.It was something stupid to do with quantum chemistry. I hated every minute of it. It sucks taking two science classes that wish your life hell.