The Lost Hero discussion

Places Around Camp (RP) > CTF - Blue Team Strategy Board.

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah This is the Strategy Board, for the Blue Team. Plan your strategies here. NO RED TEAM ALOUD.

message 2: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Adrianna (jumpingfilly) | 1183 comments Mod
(I think it's Allowed.)

message 3: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

"Holli? You here?"

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "yeah. so here is my idea so far..... See that cliff thing. Where it drops off to the lake? Well on top is the flag. Red will not expect us to come up the cliff. Why? It's covered in poison ivy. So we climb it steal quietly. climb back to lake. and row to shore." What do u think. any adjustments. fake ploy?"

"another idea. while some people climb up cliff, we could have a distraction. but the reds will think they see right through it. think it's a distraction. they probably won't fall for it much. Then we bring in the real group and they'll fight. then bring back "decoy". lead the main force away from flag just a little so they don't suspect. make it look like real thing. hopefully they will not see that it's not like athena at all. or they will suspect people in trees some other thing. yeah. that's what i got. what input if any?"
(right. wrong spelling. i always do that!)

message 5: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

I'm on offense, you said the cliff is next to the lake?
I could swim. It would probably work. They wouldn't expect an attack from the lake. Then we could have a few luring them down the front. Once I grab the flag I jump into the lake. And swim up around and back to the creek, once it's on our side we win. :)
I love water.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah okay. but it would draw them to the lake, making the cliff attack more spottable. you could propel us on water to the top so we don't have to climb though. Water tricks like making mud to slip in could really help.

message 7: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

Easy, or small geysers to block their way. Stuff like that. Got it.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah okay. hope to it. keep them from the cliff. CAn u lift us up? If not I'll get some ra pelling stuff and good clothes for the cliff team.

message 9: by Adrianna, Daughter of Poseidon (new)

(hop?)
"Yeah I can lift you guys up the cliff, from the lake side, so you'll kind of go up the side. :)"

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah yep. k lets go

message 11: by Buzz (new)

Buzz Munoz | 63 comments (u guys are pretty good at this) 2 thumbs up so far
:)

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ( yeah, but the game is on hold)