What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > romance/mystery, Woman on night before wedding sees ghosts come into her room, also male relative of husband, family treasure, riddle, part of series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna | 4 comments Book starts out with a girl on the night before her wedding. She sees a bunch of ghosts come into her room along with a man who is related to the family she is going to marry into. He tells her about the family treasure but not all the details of where to find it, as it is a riddle. This book is part of a series in which someone encounters a ghost of the family.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40226 comments Mod
Donna, any idea when this was published?

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
And is it always the same family's ghosts? Is it a romance theme or mystery theme?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Donna, I added details to your header to draw in more clicks.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Donna, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Donna (new)

Donna | 4 comments Still looking.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36067 comments Mod
Donna, around what year did you read this book?

What's the story's time period and location - country, region, big city/small town?

Can you tell us more about the main characters - their ages, jobs/skill/interests, rich/poor, family, etc.? How did the couple meet and do they want to get married?

message 8: by Donna (new)

Donna | 4 comments I don't remember what year I read it.

The main character is a woman who just got married and a ghost visits her on her wedding night. It takes place in the 18th century I believe.

The ghost has something to tell the bride.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Can you give a range of years when you might have read it? Even if you only know it was between 1970-1990, that is more helpful than the whole span of time.