Harry Potter Lovers and Role Play discussion

A Ghost Changed The Title

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!! I'M GOING TO THE PREMIERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!!!!!!!!@1 AND I HAVE SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!anyway, be nice, David. please. it's completely out of line to say that about something someone has worked hard on.

message 2: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) omg im going to for my birthday cuz my birthday is the 19th

message 4: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) ya so me and my dad are going to the midnight showing but i have to go to school

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) hehe, me too...I'M WEARING MY ROBES!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing I be going too... with miss crazy *points at Lena*

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Ooh, crazy person?! Where?!

message 8: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing *rolls eyes*

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) No, seriously. Where?

message 10: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing You, silly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) WHAT?!?!?! How is that possible?

message 12: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Hmmmm, let's see… ADHD girl who thinks weird is a compliment, obsesses over books, and is my friend… yup, you're definitely crazy.

message 13: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I went and saw the movie it was awesome

message 14: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) OF COURSE IT WAS!!! Harry Potter is by definition awesome. Except for the sixth movie...

message 15: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

Luna  (goodreadscombird) | 657 comments Mod
Ok I had the awesomest crowd everyone was cheering for Dobby haha.

Me and my bestie dressed up! I was Ginny and she was Hermione.

message 16: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Nice!

message 17: by Sydney ♡ (new)

Sydney ♡ FUN! :D I got to see it early because I work at a movie theater! Our boss, had a private showing just for us! :D

message 18: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

awesome!

message 19: by Luna , All around Harry Potter lover and group creator (new)

I really wanted to go the London premire.

My boyfriend's dad knows this guy who could get us in two days early to see the movie so me and him, and my best friend and her boyfriend went to this early showing - kinda like you sydeny.