Crookedstar's Promise (Warriors Super Edition, #4) Crookedstar's Promise discussion

What is this book about?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Quinn Wilson So who even knows what this book about?

Kira4Inu Kira4Inu I don't know. . . Where can you find that out?

Madeline Guys, I got this from Warriors Wiki:

An ominous prophecy has foretold that Crookedstar, leader of RiverClan, will be utterly betrayed by those closest to him. Crookedstar is forced to watch, helpless, as the words of the prophecy begin to be fulfilled—and as the delicate balance between the four warrior Clans is threatened in ways no cat could have imagined.

message 4: by Shayla (last edited Apr 25, 2011 08:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shayla He apparently knows about a prophecy for ThunderClan and WindClan cats getting together.
E.I.
Bluefur(star)♥Oakheart
Graystripe♥Silverstream

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy My granddaughter has been read all the Harry Potter books (...). Is this series at all age appropriate for me to read to her?

Madeline Amy wrote: "My granddaughter has been read all the Harry Potter books (...). Is this series at all age appropriate for me to read to her?"
I read all the Harry Potter books too, and the Warrior series is definiatly appropriate. There is some blood, fighting, and character deaths, but nothing Harry Potter doesn't have. I'm usually a little queasy, but I loved the books. If she does like them, there are over 20 books out.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yes they would be good

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i loved them and now bascially all my friend read them

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! Madeline wrote: "Guys, I got this from Warriors Wiki:

An ominous prophecy has foretold that Crookedstar, leader of RiverClan, will be utterly betrayed by those closest to him. Crookedstar is forced to watch, hel..."

That is not at all what the book is about.

message 10: by Fade (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fade The book is about crookedstars um... kithood, i guess, and what happened to him, how he got his crooked jaw and how he became leader. It has a bunch of background informations, like his kits, mate...ect.
Its a really good book

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! Natalie wrote: "The book is about crookedstars um... kithood, i guess, and what happened to him, how he got his crooked jaw and how he became leader. It has a bunch of background informations, like his kits, mate...."

Yes, I agree!

message 12: by Fade (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fade I love all of the warrior books!!! They are AWSOME!!! Erin Hunter (s) are genius's

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, when Crookedkit was a kit, Mapelshade promised he would be leader some day by a small promise. Then when he got older, he lost everyone, just so he can be leader.

message 14: by johanna (jo) (new)

johanna (jo) It's the story of Crookedstar... you've heard of him in the other books, and he's mentioned quite a bit, so this is the story behind it all. So, it's about Crookedstar's life from when he was a kit till when he became leader pretty much. Almost my favourite book of them all :3.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I told a little bit about it on the other topic.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

If you`re looking at a Paperback Edition, the plot is located on the back. The website even says so.http://www.warriorcats.com/books/supe...