Sci-Fi Romance discussion

Talk Genre > Silly question

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore I know Harlequin has their series romance line. For example they have the blaze, historical, nocturne etc. I don't believe they have a series of sci-fi romance, and was wondering if there is another publishing company that has a line of sci-fi romance, other than Dorchester. I'm looking for the shorter length novels. Thanks!

message 2: by D.L. (new)

D.L. Jackson | 42 comments Michelle wrote: "I know Harlequin has their series romance line. For example they have the blaze, historical, nocturne etc. I don't believe they have a series of sci-fi romance, and was wondering if there is anoth..."

Are you looking for print or ePublished?
Most of the ePublishers have series sci-fi romance, Liquid Silver, Samhain...

I have a novel, made up of two novellas that are linked, that sits at around 87k coming out this month in both print and ebook with Passion in Print. It's called Blown Away. It's about the explosive ordnance division in space and on alien worlds, and deals with a group of brave men and women who keep the galaxy safe. It is a series and I'm currently working on the next two stories. :)

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore D.L. wrote: "Michelle wrote: "I know Harlequin has their series romance line. For example they have the blaze, historical, nocturne etc. I don't believe they have a series of sci-fi romance, and was wondering ..."

That sounds great D.L.! I'll have to look for Blown Away in print later this month. Thanks so much for the info. Good luck with your series. =)

message 4: by new_user (new)

new_user | 755 comments I think Harlequin is publishing SFR under Carina Press, mostly.

message 5: by Jody (new)

Jody Wallace (jodywallace) I can't think of any actual LINES for SFRs, but that would be cool :)

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore new_user wrote: "I think Harlequin is publishing SFR under Carina Press, mostly."

Thanks NU, I'll have to look into Carina Press!

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore Jody wrote: "I can't think of any actual LINES for SFRs, but that would be cool :)"

I think its a pretty good idea too! I'll look into Carinia Press, and get back to you.