"The Lord of The Rings" Lovers discussion

Hello > YouTube LOTR movies

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments They're taking the hobbits to Isengard, to Isengard! This video is so hilarious, I've seen it millions of times.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) IKR! I just watched the other ones for the first time today though.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments I'll watch 'em as soon as I can!

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Ok, there the same as the ones I posted on the Homeschool group.

message 6: by Annie (new)

Annie | 39 comments lol!
i still love themz!

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments I watched them both. I was like dying with laughter!

message 8: by Annie (new)

Annie | 39 comments ikr so funny!

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments "Banana Phone"....ahhhh that is so hilarious!

message 10: by Annie (new)

Annie | 39 comments ikr! * dies from laughter* jkjk lol

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments How are people coming up with things that make ya die laughing?

message 12: by Annie (new)

Annie | 39 comments idk i guess they're just so funny :P

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Queen Susan the Gentle wrote: ""Banana Phone"....ahhhh that is so hilarious!"

I know right! That is like my fave.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments Beautiful music!

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Yup, I know right.

message 17: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 242 comments I have their soundtracks on itunes. Man those three on the top were sooooooo hilarious.

message 18: by Annie (new)

Annie | 39 comments i love it!

message 19: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 242 comments I want to watch the movies again.

message 20: by Annie (new)

Annie | 39 comments i NEED to see them again ^^

message 21: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 242 comments I got all thre for Christmas. STILL haven't seen Narnia.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Ephraim wrote: "I have their soundtracks on itunes. Man those three on the top were sooooooo hilarious."

Yeah, me too.

message 23: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 262 comments These movies are made by fans and they are both great
http://www.bornofhope.com/FilmYouTube...
This is about Aragorn's parents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H09xn...
this is about Aragorn's hunt for Gollum that took place yet was barely talked about in the fellowship of the ring.

These are both really good but my favorite of the 2 is born of hope.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) I'll have to watch them soon.

message 25: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 99 comments Their taking the hobbits to isengard!!!! 

message 26: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 99 comments Banana phone!!!!

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments Jenna wrote: "Their taking the hobbits to isengard!!!! "

Ah yes, one of my favorites.

message 28: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 99 comments I know, I love how they made the music go with the movie.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments Yes, I can't help but start dancing everytime.

message 30: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 99 comments Haha! Me too!

message 31: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 99 comments Whoever created that song is genius!

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments Totally. The first time I saw(which was over two years ago) I died laughing! I've watched it over and over ever since.

message 33: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 242 comments My sis started to scream when gollum popped up and said "What did you say?"

message 34: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 99 comments Haha!!! Thata hilarious! " what did you say" " ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" hahahaha!!!!

message 35: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 242 comments I kepton bugging her by yelling "What did you say?"

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Lol, me and my older brother and lil sis sing it at random times. And all the rest of our family thinks we're crazy.

message 37: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 99 comments Yeah today at school this guy was joking and said "I'll punch you" and I stood in front of the girl he was threatening and I was like " You would die before your stroke fell." and he looked at me in such a funny way!!!! Hahaha!!! 

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Lol, that's funny! You know what would be really fun to do? Something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5gCeW...

Only LOTR, it would be AWESOME!

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments What? Oh that's interesting....

message 40: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 99 comments Oh yeah!!!!! They should make anLOTR one like that!!

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) IKR, its such a cool idea!

message 42: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 99 comments It would be awesome

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9iq9g...

Lol, this on is so funny!

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 28, 2011 02:56PM) (new)

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments Ok so I've been looking for music videos of all the characters and I've already found a couple of them which I love:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcbAZY...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puLWrJ...

message 48: by Elizabeth (last edited Mar 30, 2011 04:21PM) (new)

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments I saw the Gimli Destroys the Ring one! How silly!

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 143 comments This isn't a video but it's a little something I made:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

« previous 1