The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion

Super Important Pondering Question

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm really psyched to read this, but I have a question about it. If you know or have a good guess, answer.
Will this book be about finding percy at the Roman camp or percy's experiences by himself at the roman camp told by percy? I cant stop wondering.

Rtkr OMG I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT THAT WAYY!!!! thats so exciting!!
well you know how the lost hero was told through the veiwpoints of piper leo and jason? well i think they just might add percy or something....but idkk!!! i think u may be right!! about it being out of percys veiw at his new campp.....sweeetttt damn im so friggin excitedd!!!!!

Sophia Noor wrote: "I think it is probably about Percy meeting another one of Poseidon's kids except in the Roman aspect."

That's exactly what I think, and I'm hoping for a girl...cuz a daughter of Poseidon would be totally kickass

message 4: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison I hope it's both... Couldn't we have both? Lord knows I love Jason, but Percy is my Number 1 man... I also love Leo and if he isn't in this book, I will be sad. Fail. :)

Sophia THE FIRST CHAPTER IS ONLINE!!! GO TO:

http://percyquest.com/

IT'S REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Sophia Good idea, there's an epic cliffhanger at the end of the chapter...extremely irritating...

Sophia yeah...that's what I said

Trini It going to be Percy experience!!!
What i reaally want to know is...
Who will be the Leader of the group??
Jason or Percy??
Leadership is in both jason and percy so it would be interesting to see because percy didnt back down to Thailia who's to say he would back down to Jason...

message 9: by Amber (new) - added it

Amber  TehDerp (Hawkpaw) Jason.

Percy already had his time in the spotlight.

...or maybe Percy will lead the Greeks and Jason the Romans?

message 10: by Ilsa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ilsa Or just maybe, they work together.

Roma K Allison wrote: "I hope it's both... Couldn't we have both? Lord knows I love Jason, but Percy is my Number 1 man... I also love Leo and if he isn't in this book, I will be sad. Fail. :)"

he's not gonna be in the book cuz its gonna be in percy, frank, and hazel's povs.

message 12: by Ilsa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ilsa oh. Well, I was thinking that Jason is a big three kid too, right? And he's sixteen. What if he was the Big Three kid supposed to turn sixteen, and everyone just thought it was Perseus? Jason is supposed to have done some pretty big things in his camp, so maybe the camps have been helping eachother without knowing it. I mean, Why would the gods just let half of their kids try to do the prophecy when they've got a perfectly good other camp? It doesn't make sense.

Roma K Ilsa wrote: "oh. Well, I was thinking that Jason is a big three kid too, right? And he's sixteen. What if he was the Big Three kid supposed to turn sixteen, and everyone just thought it was Perseus? Jason i..."

Well yeah... but if he comes in to this books then its gonna be at the very end. I think its gonna end with a cliffhanger at the end with percy seeing annabeth and recognizing her

message 14: by Ilsa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ilsa yeah, maybe. I'm not sure. I expect it to be them all geting together and having this huge 'don't you remember this' fest while they try to defeat something deadly. That would be fun, but everyone says it's going to be all about the Roman camp, witch is cool. It's gonna be really cool seeing how thing turn out at the 'crazy' camp. I say this(crazy) based on the characters released on the website.