Amazon Kindle discussion

Question Please

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mika (new)

Mika | 6 comments Hi all,
I wrote a french children's book and uploaded it on kindle.
I even added a free workbook...
It is called in french- "Commencer la journée avec le sourire" which means - starting the day with a smile and it is about the difficulties of parting from the parents (going to kindergarden)and positive thinking.

http://www.amazon.com/Commencer-journ...

What am I doing wrong that people don't even try it?
How can I promote it??

Thank you for any response
Have a great day,
Mika

message 2: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk | 542 comments Be specific about your market, and then approach forums that cater to that market. Is it a tool for learning French, or is it a book for French-speaking children with separation anxiety?

message 3: by Mika (new)

Mika | 6 comments Thank you stormhawk, it is a book for French-speaking children with separation anxiety.

message 4: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk | 542 comments Then I would suggest posting on French language forums for mothers of starting-school age children. there are a lot of parenting forums out there! You could have a good market base in French Canada, France, as well as any of the African and Caribbean countries where French is the primary or secondary language.

message 5: by Mika (new)

Mika | 6 comments Thank you!
I will start my search for these forums.
That's a great idea!
Thank you!!

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephbelch) | 43 comments stormhawk wrote: "Then I would suggest posting on French language forums for mothers of starting-school age children. there are a lot of parenting forums out there! You could have a good market base in French Canada..."

I was going to say the same thing. If you hadn't translated what the title was in your post, then I probly would have never even given it a second look or even know what it was about.

message 7: by Mika (new)

Mika | 6 comments Thank you again :-)
I started the search already and it ain't easy.
Most forums don't want you to write in their forums about your books (advertising) and I am no good in lying. Secondly, I was asked to send a copy of my ebook for review, which was very kind, but no point in sending the ebook- you never know where it might end up.... but I am trying.... staying positive :-)