This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

Waitamotherfuckingminnit! I think we have a HATERS CLUB romance!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments The librarian says it TWICE!
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/4...
in message 28!
When I first read it I was just thinking "Oh some inside joke or something." But I just realized: Alfonso didn't ask about it even though she said it twice! And Alfonso loves K.I. So that means he already knows about it! (right?) Plus KD made that post the other day about how he hates being so happy and Sarah says "Sombody's in LOOOOoooooOOOOVe." Mmm Hmm. I just put all this together in the shower so the next time you are worried that I don't think about you when I'm in the shower, remind yourself that you're wrong. I DO think about you when I'm in the shower.

So let's have it K.I. and KD. Are there a couple of haters who are really lovers? You owe us the truth. It's private here in haters. It's safe and warm. We're locked in like the Chilean miners.

If the answer is yes, may I give your affair a celebrity nickname?
King Hopasaur
K.I.Dinosaur

message 2: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) The silence is deafening.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

K.I.D.

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments ::taps foot impatiently::

message 6: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Grrrrrrrrr. I WANT TO KNOW!!!

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Really?

message 8: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Don't try to change the subject. Lookit. You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

message 9: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) So that's a yes then?

message 10: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Drugged up?!

message 11: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Well done Seth.

message 12: by Harry (last edited Nov 07, 2010 09:58PM) (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) What's a dictionary?

See, all this time I thought Alfonso was being obnoxious and over reacting, but it turns out that you are very consendending...even to people that you have no personal knowledge of.

message 13: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) phone... condescending!

message 14: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) I don't have one of those fancy books with words in it that tell me how to spell.

message 15: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) King Dinösaur wrote: "(diversionary tactics working!)"

Did you pay Seth off?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments seth... you are an idiot... the name of David's thread comes from something he said in private messages when i asked him to let me interview him! it has nothing to do with you...

carry on.

message 17: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Speaking of children, my 6 year old starts acting out and whining when she doesn't get enough attention too.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments 1. i'm pretty DAMN SURE that i have not harrased you asking you to let me interview you... you said drop it.. and i did!

2. you acting like a dumb bitch right now... i have not approach you ever again since you said no...

3. why are you acting like this is beyond me! but i said before that i no longer try to understand your madness...

4. i will not copy and paste what i talked to david in private messages... but you can ask all the other interviewees... and the title of their threads comes from what we talked in private messages... i will not I REPEAT I WILL NOT copy and paste those conversations cuz i consider that to be a violation of their privacy...

5. seriously dude... what the fuck is wrong with you>???? i let you the fuck alone! why can you have the same courtesy towards me?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments sorry K.D.! i tried to divert the fire!!!

message 20: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Nov 07, 2010 10:35PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Look Seth... i seriously don't understand from where all of this is coming from... i think you got lost on some sort of egocentric/paranoid fantasy where the tittle of David's interview is some sort of passive aggressive attack from me towards you... and i'm telling you... it is not! when asked David if he wanted to be interviewed cuz some people had sent me private messages asking me to interview him... he said something like (and i'm paraphrasing) "who am i to say no to my public" and i used that for the thread... i thought i t was funny! i can assure you that your unwillingness to let me interview you had nothing to do with it! now please... go back to your room and watch some DVDs or something until your menses go away... cuz to be honest.. that's how you sound right now... like some paranoid/egocentric bitch with her period!

message 21: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) It seems to take an arrogant and childish prick to take something like this topic
from good natured to where ever it has gone now.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I'd give you 3 of the 4.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments DUDE! SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE FUCK!!!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!? chain of events???????? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!? look man! i dont talk shit to people behind their backs... i swear from my Kill to Death Ratio that you had nothing to do with the title of that thread! this is fucking insane!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you don't want to be interviewed... i am not harassing you to let me interview you! wait? you pulling my leg right?

message 24: by Rusty (last edited Nov 08, 2010 03:20AM) (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Smetch, I see evidence of only one romance here, and it involves no Dinosaurs.

message 25: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Fine, then I'm not going to show you mine.

message 26: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments And you don't get to see myke hawk either.

message 27: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Myke Hawke is a "who."

message 28: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Im suprised you've never heard of Myke Hawk. People around here talk about Myke Hawk all the time.

message 29: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Rusty wrote: "Smetch, I see evidence of only one romance here, and it involves no Dinosaurs."

I'm thinking there are at least 3.
1. Arrogant child and idiot prick
2. K.I.D. (adorable)
3. Me and Myke Hawke

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Haahahahahaahahah

message 31: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments No. It's cool. I didn't want to tell you mine anyway. fuck all y'all.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you better dont tell them about us greatchen!!! just cuz your husband is cool with you having some dominican meat in the side dont mean the world is ready for it!!!

message 33: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Not really because that sounded condescending and sarcastic but as that anorexic bitch from Marie Clare wrote: "points for trying?"

message 34: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Unless you're serious, in which case, Yes! Thank you!

message 35: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments But then I'd like to know how you are fucking multiple times a day. Did you move to Olympia? Did KD move to...gotta go check where you're from.

message 36: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Palo Alto?

message 37: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Also, does heavy metal put you in the mood?

message 38: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yeah! Well congratulations and I'm happy for you both. The two of you seem like really nice, fun people (except KD who seems like an asshole - A JOKE!!) so I hope you have a lot of fun together and I hope the fucking is stellar. If you all ever feel the need to fight, I hope you know you're welcome to air your dirty laundry here.

message 39: by smetchie (last edited Nov 08, 2010 08:23PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oh and for my part, I'm also fucking a Hater but definitely NOT multiple times a day or even multiple times a week. But we are in love and so perfect for each other it's disgusting. Does everyone already know who it is?

message 40: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments see above cross poster.

message 41: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments How did you and KD meet?

message 42: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments K.I. wrote: "Oh, wait wait wait.

It's Myke Hawk, isn't it."

Many ladies are enthralled with Myke Hawke.

message 43: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Who doesn't love Myke Hawk!?

message 44: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Myke Hawke is always a fan favorite.

message 45: by Erika (new)

Erika | 202 comments I've heard Myke Hawke is pretty enthusiastic.

message 46: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments King Dinösaur wrote: "Smetchie, K.I. was stalking me, apparently.

And, to answer one of your other questions: Amtrak is a wonderful thing.

And, K.I.'s location is changing again real soon.

Also, I am the nicest,..."

How did you meet?

Wait. Are you guys fucking with me?

message 47: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Teresa, you really would be the best wife in the world.

message 48: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I love that. That is the cutest fucking haters romance story I've ever heard! (even if it IS the only haters romance story I've ever heard.)
YAY for love! Thanks for sharing. You guys are great.

Here's mine:

I first saw Myke Hawke at a restaurant 16 years ago. At first, I wasn't that impressed. But my best friend insisted he was adorable and I should like him. We've been married for 10 years and have 2 daughters together.

message 49: by smetchie (last edited Nov 09, 2010 09:41AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Now everyone else spill. Which hater are you fucking?

message 50: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) HA! You weren't impressed with Myke Hawk until your friend recommended him!

« previous 1