Young Writers discussion

Archives > Acacia Ackles

Comments Showing 1-50 of 358 (358 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments You all know Acacia Ackles. She is that wacky person so full of wisdom and amazingosity that you cant help but worship her. If you don't know of her, then you haven't lived.

I am here today to tell you more about her.

Acacia has been described as 'witty' and 'awesome' more times than I can count. This is true, of course, but it is nowhere near good enough for this individual. I would prefer to say that she is Kickassninjafrickingreat, but if you cant say that, feel free to just say Ninja Awesome.

So far, Acacia Ackles has completed two amazing novels and has started a variety of others, each one adored by her vast selection of fans.
If you aren't one of them fans yet, go here: http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/2... You will soon see why she is adored so much.

If that isn't enough for you to prove how amazing she is, Acacia has finished NaNoWriMo once before, and is doing it again this year! Go here: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2... to read the first chapter.

To prove how amazing her writing skills are, she wrote 819 words in 20 minutes in a word war!

The word war that I lost and which resulted in me making this topic.

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 66 comments who is Acacia Ackles???

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments *Glares*

message 4: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 22636 comments Mod
ACACIA IS ONLY ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME PEOPLE WHO HAS NO CLUE WHO I AM!!!!

message 5: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) | 2156 comments Hubba. You don't know Acacia?! What has this group come to!?

message 6: by Elliott (new)

I know of her and read her writing, but I have never spoken with her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

How do you not know Acacia?

message 8: by Elliott (new)

I know of her. And stalk her writing.

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 66 comments can I have an answer?

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 8772 comments Mod
Se is an amazing person/kickass writing ninja who is an awesome writer.

message 11: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Acacia Ackles is one of my best friends, is one of the ORIGINAL writing Ninjas along with me, Brigid, Ilana, Niki, Sella, Juliet, etc.
She was also one of the moderators until she resigned at the beginning of the year.

I cant believe you dont know her.

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 66 comments is Acacia another name for Kim??

Well, she hasn't been active since like March or April.

message 14: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments No you idiot.

Everett (surfer boy) wrote: "is Acacia another name for Kim??"

No. Check our replies.

message 16: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments She is a real person, lives in the US of A with her dad, wrote Letters to Ryan, Locked and a variety of other stories, won two word wars against me today and is a very good friend to all of us. If you dont believe me, go and look her up on the members page of WWAC. She's been here a LONG time.

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 66 comments Why would you call me an idiot??? what kind of jerks run this group? You know Im about to quit this group right now :( All because I dont know who Acacia Ackeles is you dont have to call me names-

message 18: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Everett, I wasn't being mean. I call people idiots all the time in a jokey way. Ask Maria. We were just shocked that you dont know who Acacia is seen as she has been around way longer than I have...

She uses the word idiot way too much. xD

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 66 comments Ive been a member for longer than most of you (2 years to prove my point.) I don really get why the heck youd make a topic on another person.

message 21: by Kriss (new)

Kriss (krisslee) | 5015 comments Mod
Who doesn't know who Acacia is?

Goodness. And how long as she been here?

Because she lost a contest, and Acacia made her.

message 23: by Kriss (new)

Everett (surfer boy) wrote: "Ive been a member for longer than most of you (2 years to prove my point.) I don really get why the heck youd make a topic on another person."

Sorry if this sounds rude. But you've been a member for two years and didn't know who Acacia is? You mustn't be a very active member.

message 24: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Exactly. We were doing a word war and the loser had to make a topic dedicated to the winner.

message 25: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments *sigh* I just checked. He's only been on goodreads for a year.

Everett (CupoJoe) M. (cupojoe) | 66 comments not really- I used to be alot more active but I just started up again (oh and kim since you called me an idiot I get to call you an idiot as well so.... IDIOT!)

message 27: by Kriss (new)

This is random, but the other day I realized I've been on Goodreads for over a year :D

message 28: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Everett (surfer boy) wrote: "not really- I used to be alot more active but I just started up again (oh and kim since you called me an idiot I get to call you an idiot as well so.... IDIOT!)"

Why, thank you :)

message 29: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Kriss wrote: "This is random, but the other day I realized I've been on Goodreads for over a year :D"

Same! I've also known you for over a year too. And the other Ninjas. You lot are my best friends. You need Skype Kriss.

message 30: by Kriss (new)

Kim wrote: "Kriss wrote: "This is random, but the other day I realized I've been on Goodreads for over a year :D"

Same! I've also known you for over a year too. And the other Ninjas. You lot are my best frien..."

Indeed :D Same for me... and I do. Or you all could just get MSN to make it easier on me xD Ihave one of those. I think I may have a Skype, though...

message 31: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) | 2156 comments SKYPE! Skype is the best.

I miss my skype.

message 32: by Acacia (new)

Acacia (acaciaa) Oh. Hello people. I forgot to comment.

I'm real, by the way. Thanks people who find me awesome. :D

message 33: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Kriss wrote: "Kim wrote: "Kriss wrote: "This is random, but the other day I realized I've been on Goodreads for over a year :D"

Same! I've also known you for over a year too. And the other Ninjas. You lot are..."

I've had MSN for 6 years. I never go on it anymore though because Skype is so much better and everyone who is awesome has Skype (aka Goodreads people.)

And Krista, WE MISS YOU SO MUCHHHH

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Acacia is the coolest person who I have never actually talked to but I have been her writing-stalker.

message 35: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) | 2156 comments I MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH TOO!

message 36: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 870 comments I have Skype... although I have no idea how to use it. Lol. I rather MSN.

message 37: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) | 4987 comments Love Me, Please (Lavendarlol) wrote: "ACACIA IS ONLY ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME PEOPLE WHO HAS NO CLUE WHO I AM!!!!"

Same.

message 38: by Acacia (new)

Acacia (acaciaa) Lies, I know who both of you are. You are both liars.

message 39: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) | 4987 comments ...Say what now?

message 40: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Mwahaha. She knows both of you basically.
That doesnt mean that you dont know her though :P

message 41: by Ellen (new)

Ellen | 870 comments Who is lying?

message 42: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) | 4987 comments Kim wrote: "Mwahaha. She knows both of you basically.
That doesnt mean that you dont know her though :P"

Well, no. I just...my brain cannot comprehend this. I have had an almost conversation once when those people were stalkimpoersonating Brigid, but it wasn't even like a real conversation...

message 43: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments :D okay then

And Ellen, Acacia was saying that you were lying (she was saying it in a jokey way) because she knows both of you. Which doesnt necessarily mean that you know her :D

message 44: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) | 4987 comments I mean...I kind of know her? I mean. I stalks. In a totally noncreepy way.

message 45: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) | 2156 comments XD Well, we all sort of stalk each other. don't we?

message 46: by Kriss (new)

I stalk a lot of people.

Just kidding. Sort of.

message 47: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) | 4987 comments I've had like legit stalkers. They're creepy. But the Sort Of Stalkers are okay. And amusing.

message 48: by Julian (new)

Julian Moreno (emmieloowhoo) | 7315 comments Kim wrote: "Acacia Ackles is one of my best friends, is one of the ORIGINAL writing Ninjas along with me, Brigid, Ilana, Niki, Sella, Juliet, etc.
She was also one of the moderators until she resigned at the b..."

I don't either.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Kim wrote: ":D okay then

And Ellen, Acacia was saying that you were lying (she was saying it in a jokey way) because she knows both of you. Which doesnt necessarily mean that you know her :D"

I feel creeped on in the best way possible :D

message 50: by Elliott (new)

Okay, so maybe I do know Acacia. If she knows me... :) I FEEL HAPPY INSIDE NOW!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8