sweethearts discussion

my school is stupid..

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A lot of ppl at my school are soo stupid!!!!!they will go out,say they love each other,make out the entire time and then break up the next day...
IS IT JUST ME OR IS THAT MESSED UP?!?!

Anime Chick (Brittany ^ ^) (animechick) | 153 comments Thats defenatley not just u!!! thats ttly my school!!

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 204 comments at my school all the ppl who say they're going out do is just that. and sometimes they kiss a little and then in like a week they've broken up and they don't really seem to care.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

sad

message 5: by Jake (new)

Jake | 200 comments "all the way" ????????!??!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
=o

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) omg, that happened here. and the girl got pregnant and she missed graduation.

((8th grade, i might add.))

message 7: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) lol tht was just 2 funni...(no not the stupid school part)
speakina dumb schools...i ttly agree w/ every1
it just gets so annoyin!!

message 8: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments thats sad.... the girl who got pregnant...

message 9: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) omg yea ther was this girl at the middle school, she was like, in 7th grade n she got pregnant! how sad is tht??!

message 10: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments thats sadder cuz shes younger!!! omg!! i hope she get to go to school still!! the wicked sad... i bet the boy dumped her when he found out

message 11: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments wow. i never really thought of it like that...

message 12: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) yea i kno
1a mi friends actually knew her so it was pretti sad..
but like still..it was worse b/c they were younger
idk what happent 2 the guy, he probly doesnt even kno..

message 13: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments wow... how can he not know. its not like she would be cheating with some1 else. if she was dating him wouldn't be pretty obivous?

message 14: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) well lyke, if they were normal aged or something (dont make funna tht :PP) i guess the girl would tell the guy right away and its not like the guys just gonna admit everythin 2 the school boards and stuf..

message 15: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments true...

message 16: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) yeah..its pretti mind boggling n i feel bad 4 the girl b/c its comin down the hardest on her! i mean like, the guy can just ignore it you kno? thers no proof, but the girl, she might hafta havan abortion or somethin..:(((

message 17: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments ohmygosh!!! thats soooo sad. she might have to kill the baby... she can put it in a foster home or something... gosh that wicked sad

message 18: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) well she might not hav 2...but then how would she get 2 school and everything? you cant b a mother when yr 12 or 13 or something...thts just not right!

omg imagine how bad she feels...

message 19: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments ohmigosh you're right!!! she probably in depression or something.... thats terrible!!

message 20: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) yea ttly..id h8 mi life knowin tht i was pregnant AND hada go2 school 2...only i feel RLY bad 4 her cuz like, it probly wasnt even entirely her fault!!

message 21: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) lol i kno ths matter isnt rly funni, but itd kinda b like in tht movie, juno..only the girl would b ALOT younger, probly not even knoin who the "guy" was..

message 22: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments i would hate myself if i got pregnant young!!! like after the baby i'd probably go to a different state to live in or something...

message 23: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments omygod. you're right. my parents would probably disown me!!!! i feel so bad for that girl!!!

message 24: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) if i got pregnant at 13, itd ttly suck
id probly hafta drop outta school or somethin
and yea..the no father thing? tht just kinda bothers mi, arent you sposed 2 kno thse kinda things??!

message 25: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments yeah... unless the girl got like the r word that ryhmes with tape

message 26: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) true...
if tht happened, it TTLY wouldnt b her fault and ughh...it would suck so much mor!
i dont think it was tho..

message 27: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments wow!!! if it wasn't... the guy would be such a jerk times a millons and like so many swears!!!!!!!

message 28: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) yeAh i kno!
okay, so like, they told ppl they knew who the guy was (and what sux is tht i sorta even kno him! hes 13!!!) but SHEs the 1 tht hasta b outta school 4a while, and the only thing HE gets it idk...a nasty look from the hallway? he can continue his life...she cant..i find tht rly depressing!

message 29: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments sooooooooooooooooo true!!!

message 30: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) i kno, how unfair is tht?
the guys (whether it was the r word or not)
hav it easy
theres no proof in what they did b/c...well, they cant get pregnant!!

message 31: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments if only they knew... not that i'm saying they should get pregnant cuz its like one of those things girls can do and guys can't!!!

message 32: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) ew yeah
lolol i kno watchu mean!
its sooo unfair
and true, but thersa higher chance ofa girl gettin an std from a guy thn vice versa!

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) the world has it in for us, i swear. why do we have it so much worse off than guys??

message 34: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) xacalaly!!
its hard bein a girl..
its like, we hav all the responsibility or somethin..

message 35: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments the world may never know...

message 36: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) and a whole bunch of crap in between.

message 37: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) hehe...so true!
sux

message 38: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments i think its b/c we're more emotional then guys...

message 39: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) i know.

but i still dont have to like it.

message 40: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) yeah...but some guys can b pretti emotional 2
only they dont hav it as hard b/c they cant get freakin pregnant!

message 41: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) exactly.

message 42: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments true. *nods in agreement*

message 43: by Karielle (new)

Karielle at Books à la Mode (thestephanieloves) so like...girls, were the all sensitive n emotional 1s, right?
well then how comes we hafta b the 1s tht getta hard life??!
i mean like the chances of TEEN PREGNANCY??
cmon!!! :((

message 44: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments life has its suckish moments...

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) yeah, i know.

message 46: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear hey everyone

message 47: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments hi!

message 48: by Kataury (new)

Kataury For sure...

message 49: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 196 comments wouldn't it be funny if guys thought we were lucky in like life?

message 50: by Kataury (new)

Kataury hehe. What a coincidence that would be!!

« previous 1 3