> Lyn Cote
> ROCKY MOUNTAIN MATCH
> (Jun.)
> Pamela Nissen
> THE OUTLAW'S BRIDE (Sep.)
> Catherine Palmer
> DANGEROUS ALLIES
> Renee Ryan
I was wondering if you'd all like us to invite these finalists one by one to talk about their writing and how they get motivated Or does someone have a better idea of a question??????

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrie) | 735 comments All of them would be . Contrags ladies!

message 3: by Carla (new)

Carla Capshaw (carlacapshaw) | 987 comments Mod
I'm so happy for all the finalists! Those are great books!! I like your idea of inviting each author, Lyn.

Hugs!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Congratulations all! Lyn, I like your idea of inviting each author to share.

message 5: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Cool ideas Lyn would be great to get to chat with them. I know Both you and Renee have been here at times.
Would be great to have them come here so we could get to know them and if they could step back to respond to comments and questions that may come.

message 6: by Heidi (last edited Nov 05, 2010 07:32PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Congratulations to all of the authors! What an honor, and a well deserved one at that! :) Being someone who one day hopes to write inspirational fiction, I would love to hear these authors speak on their writing! Great idea Lyn :)

message 7: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments The books I have already read on the list are fantastic, and I can't wait to read the others. Congratulations to all of the honorees. Lyn, I love your idea of inviting the authors to talk about their writing.

message 8: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
I'd love to hear what each of the authors have to say, Lyn. Go for it!

message 9: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Bylin (victoriabylin) | 198 comments Contgratulations to the nominees! Well done, ladies!

message 10: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I never seem to get on this chat when others are here, but love reading your idea ladies, I too would be interested in hearing what these authors have to say, thanks for your idea Lyn, and congrats to LIH nominees for 2010. I have read books by several of these talanted women.

message 11: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Daley (margaretdaley) | 202 comments Congratulations to the finalists!

message 12: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Okay! I just sent invitations to the other finalists. I'll let you know what they say!

message 13: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Cool I hope they will come by

message 14: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Lyn wrote: "Okay! I just sent invitations to the other finalists. I'll let you know what they say!"

Thanks Lyn! :) Perhaps if you knew ahead of time when one of the authors would be available we could submit questions, and the author could pick the questions they would like to answer. Do you think that would be OK?

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments sounds like a good idea to me!

message 16: by Lyn (new)

Heidi,
I'll be setting up a schedule for after Thanksgiving. And of course submit questions here.

message 17: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Lyn wrote: "Heidi,
I'll be setting up a schedule for after Thanksgiving. And of course submit questions here."

Thanks Lyn! This should be fun! :)

message 18: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Congrats to the finalists, this will be fun, can't wait! :)

message 19: by Lyn (new)

I have the schedule for this for Wednesdays in December
Dorothy Clark Dec 1
Lyn Cote (me!) Dec 8
Pamela Nissen Dec 15
Renee Ryan Dec 22.
Catherine Palmer still hasn't gotten back to me. If she does, we'll schedule her for the 29th.
Anyway, think up questions. Each author will start out with how they chose the time and place. How's that?
And I know I'll be giving away a copy of my book!
Till then!

message 20: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments How did you go about researching the book?
Did you find anything unexpected in your research you would like to share?