Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Help for author "CAE Robert A Hall" ?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James (james_k_bowers) | 152 comments Author Robert A Hall is currently shown as CAE Robert A Hall, and that "CAE" that PRECEDES his name? Well, that would normally be seen AFTER it, because it stands for Certified Association Executive (a designation for not-for-profit and non-profit association professionals) - it's something like a doctor's "MD" or an accountant's "CPA". I didn't remove the abbreviation from his name because I really don't have time this evening to fish for all the other Robert Hall's floating around in GR's database to keep this particular one separate. Additionally, I haven't done any separating of authors yet as a librarian, and I don't feel I have time this evening to learn how that's done with any sense of confidence. So, might I ask for some assistance in fixing his name and sorting him from any others? http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

I have, however, added some author information from his blog profile to his GR profile in an effort to help GR's librarians identify him (if or when) he somehow tumbles into a huge pile of semi-random Robert Hall's...

message 2: by Melody (new)

Melody (runningtune) | 13278 comments I changed him to Robert A.^^Hall.

message 3: by James (new)

James (james_k_bowers) | 152 comments Thanks, Melody!