Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > sizing cover pics?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva Marie (new)

Eva Marie (evamarie3578) | 755 comments Lori Titus asked me to add a cover pic for Hailey's Shadow and she provided one in a message on FaceBook for me. When I tried to upload it told me it was either too large or couldn't be use. I'm assuming it's too big and don't know how to make it smaller.
I'd like it get it up for her if possible. Can someone tell me how to resize it or can I send it to someone? I'm more than happy to do it myself - I just want it up for her. Thanks!

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 22120 comments I found the cover online & added it -- hope it's the right one?

message 3: by willaful (new)

willaful Aw... I read that as "Sizzling cover pics" and was expecting something really interesting. ;-)

message 4: by Eva Marie (new)

Eva Marie (evamarie3578) | 755 comments willaful wrote: "Aw... I read that as "Sizzling cover pics" and was expecting something really interesting. ;-)"

Hahaha... are you trying to get me kicked out of here?!
Abc, it's right! Lori just messaged me on FaceBook and thanked me and I told her I didn't deserve the thanks. Then I came over here to see who did it. So she does send her thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hailey's Shadow (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lori Titus (other topics)