THE JAMES MASON COMMUNITY BOOK CLUB discussion

Authors and Their Books > MEET AND GREET WITH JAMES MASON MEMBER -AUTHOR DELPHINE PONTVIEUX

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rick-Founder JM CM BOOK CLUB  | 7278 comments Mod
MEET AND GREET WITH DELPHINE PONTVIEUX
A fab event for the well-heeled and the well-read

Thursday November 11, 2010 from 2:00pm on.
AT SAKS 5TH AVENUE ~ PALM BEACH

Delphine Pontvieux, Franco-American author living in Chicago will be signing copies of her novel “ETA-Estimated Time of Arrest.”
Champagne and other treats will be served, enjoyable conversations will be had and books will be available for purchase.
~ Bring all your friends along ~
Please RSVP to Missynyet@gmail.com to hear more exciting news about the event
Saks 5th Avenue 172 Worth Avenue Palm Beach, FL 33480

For more information about the author and her novel, please visit
WWW.MISSNYET.COM

November 17

MEET AND GREET AT THE NEWBERRY LIBRARY BOOKSTORE

60 West Walton Street in Chicago, 60610.
Wednesday November 17, 2010 from 5pm till 7:30pm
Meet Delphine Pontvieux, author of “ETA-Estimated Time of Arrest,” along with authors Bryan Gruley, Hannah Pittard, James Kennedy, Tasha Alexander and Andrew Grant.
Refreshments will be served, enjoyable conversations will be had and books will be signed!
~ Bring your friends along ~
(All authors’ books available at a 20% discount.)
For more information about the author and her novel, please visit
WWW.MISSNYET.COM
ETA - Estimated Time of Arrest by Delphine Pontvieux

message 2: by Delphine (new)

Delphine Pontvieux | 20 comments Thank you Rick for posting the information!
Fellow James Masoners, if you live in the Palm Beach area, i would love to meet you there. Feel free to pass on this invitation to all your friends, the more the merrier, plus there will be great perks and gifts for those who attend the meet and greet. More info available after RSVP.

And same goes to Chicago area members!
have a fantastic day,
Delphine

message 3: by Jan C (new)

Jan C (woeisme) I've noted the time and date of the Chicago appearance but am not yet sure if I'll be able to make it.

message 4: by Delphine (new)

Delphine Pontvieux | 20 comments thank you and if you cannot make this one, there will be another on december 7th at Karyn's on green in Chicago, details will be added onto this website soon! and as always, thanks for the support,
Delphine

message 5: by Rick-Founder JM CM BOOK CLUB (last edited Nov 20, 2010 10:12AM) (new)

really loved ETA by Delphine Pontvieux- a very valued James Masoner! ETA - Estimated Time of Arrest by Delphine Pontvieux

message 6: by Delphine (new)

Delphine Pontvieux | 20 comments Thank you much, nothing like knowing someone truly enjoyed reading your book to make your day! If my fellow masoners want to give ETA a chance as well, now is the time! there are a lot of great pre Christmas offers and deals on www.missnyet.com to check out, and, this is a complete scoop until monday's official announcement, ETA is now available as an ebook on Kindle!
have a great week end and a fantastic thanksgiving,
delphine

Delphine wrote: "Thank you much, nothing like knowing someone truly enjoyed reading your book to make your day! If my fellow masoners want to give ETA a chance as well, now is the time! there are a lot of great pr..."

OFFICAL JAMES MASON GROUP RECOMMENDATION

ETA - Estimated Time of Arrest by Delphine Pontvieux

message 8: by Delphine (new)

Delphine Pontvieux | 20 comments This is the link to download ETA - the Ebook version on Amazon-:
http://www.amazon.com/ETA-Estimated-T...

if you prefer the hardcover version, please visit http://www.missnyet.com for your signed copy. The book is also available everywhere ( Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders, etc...)

hope this helps,
Delphine

message 9: by Delphine (new)

Delphine Pontvieux | 20 comments Dear all,
if you are in the area but did not get the chance to come over to my book signing in Palm Beach last October, rejoice!
Saks 5th Avenue asked me back for another book signing. This time, it will take place on Friday March 11, from 2 to 6 pm. More information will be posted and the event created as we get nearer to the date.

In other news, if you were ever curious to check out ETA but did not get around to it, perhaps this special campaign which kicks off today will be of interest to you!

ETA-Estimated Time of Arrest by Franco-American author Delphine Pontvieux is a fast-paced action thriller combining politics, terrorism, romance and police drama. Rated 5 stars on Amazon.
Get the E-book for just 2.99$ during the One-time discovery price campaign which runs January 21-February 28, 2011 on Amazon and barnes and noble online.
You can read more details all about it here: www.missnyet.com, and read the book's prologue for free here: http://www.missnyet.com/Prologue.pdf
Wishing you a great week end,
Delphine

Delphine wrote: "Dear all,
if you are in the area but did not get the chance to come over to my book signing in Palm Beach last October, rejoice!
Saks 5th Avenue asked me back for another book signing. This time, ..."

Best wishes! ETA is a terrific read!!