Inkheart Triology discussion

Characters > DustFinger

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) what do u like/hate about him?? :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

both

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) lol i rlly like him but sometimes hes a bi ayonnning

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

same here i have mixed feelings sometimes

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont know

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) hes very confusing but i always liked him!!

and that boy thats always wit hhim though i forget his names

message 8: by Elizabeth (last edited Dec 12, 2010 10:19PM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Farid!

I loved Dustfinger from the books. And I thought Paul Bettany played him good. But I didn't like how they didn't follow the books at the end with him. And is it just me? Or is it kinda weird the way he like just sets up out of the grass into the Inkworld.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) yaa FArid was his name!!
and yes I liked Paul Bettany!!!! i rlly need to watch inkheart!!!!

message 10: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) Dust Finger WAZ DA best. The way they ended the movie confirms there won't be a second.

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) Dustfinger and Farid were my favourite characters ever! and Roxane but she's second.

i've never seen the movie, i heard they messed it up too badly to be worth it.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebonypelt wrote: "Dustfinger and Farid were my favourite characters ever! and Roxane but she's second.

i've never seen the movie, i heard they messed it up too badly to be worth it."

Yeah. They messed it up sooooooooooo badly that really you'll watch once maybe twice and that's all.

I also agree that Farid and Dustfinger are the best characters.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Ditto!
The movie was awful!

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 18, 2011 09:17PM) (new)

I don't see or understand why directors have to change the storyline so much. The reason why they are making a movie out of a book is usually because the book was a hit in the first place. So there for the plot was already good.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) I know right, its like they have to try and make it better then it is already. And then they just end up making it bad.