The Vampire Diaries discussion

Old Topics > L.J. Smith's Website

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
The website has gotten a makeover, she also has short stories, Matt & Elena's first date and tenth date. There is also a cut scene from Shadow Souls.

LJSmith.net

message 2: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments I checked it out and exed out immediately. I didn't want it to ruin the story or anything. I really need ot read the books.

message 3: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

it's better that you did that..lol..but what was cool is crow on the background. lol damon...hehe..i think she really likes Damon as well. lol

message 4: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments hahaha. me too.

message 5: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments I've read those short stories and I find it amazing and romantic. Between Bonnie and Damon; Matt and Elena. :D

message 6: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I've read both of them as well...it was cute between bonnie and damon and romantic between matt and elena. my thoughts anyhow.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 175 comments Mod
Love it! The crow is amazing and I really want to save those stories!

message 8: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I haven't yet read the cut scene from shadow souls..yet...lol....waiting to charge my kobo ereader.

you can save the stories...they are downloadable.

message 9: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments i love to download books!!!

message 10: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments I've read the cut scene from shadow souls and it was gross though it's so not cool the thing happened between Damon and Bonnie but still it's kind of romantic. Anyone who read it? I'm not yet done with the tenth date of Elena and Matt. School is taking up all my time. ^^

message 11: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

is it? why??? L.J smith did say it was gross....hmmm makes me want to read it now..lol

just to see how it is like.

message 12: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments It's gross but the thing happened between Damon and Bonnie.. I think romantic is not the right word though... anyway, it's "sayang" cause that was the time Lady Ulma gave birth to her baby. Sorry for spoiler. ^^

message 13: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Andrhea wrote: "It's gross but the thing happened between Damon and Bonnie.. I think romantic is not the right word though... anyway, it's "sayang" cause that was the time Lady Ulma gave birth to her baby. Sorry f..."

Oh okay...no worries :)

I need to read these stories!

message 15: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

lol, go if you have free time you should!

message 16: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ wrote: "I need to read these stories!"

I know I feel the same. I'm going to too. But after I read the Vampire Diaries. I need to hurry. :D

message 17: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

:D

Sike! I found out I already read those stories or that story with Damon and Bonnie

message 19: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Lol...well then.

=P Haha. When is the new VD book coming out?

message 21: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

it is supposed to be march 15 2011

message 22: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments march? can't wait. XD

message 23: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments @isabella: you've read it? so how's it? good? LOL. ^^