Revive some groups! discussion

Want to advertise something? Come in!

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so as the name says this is for advertising. If you would like to advertise a website(not a competitor with goodreads, please!) or anything you think is cool thats not goodreads related(or it can be if its totally awesome) advertise away!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 02, 2010 04:16PM) (new)

Ah, how wonderful, i have something to advertise! So this site is swagbucks.com, you can get free money for searching, replacing google. There are many ways to cash out, but an important thing to know is 1 SwagBuck does NOT equal 1 cent or dollar. 700 swagbucks is about 5 dollars.

So here is a link. There is a little detour, but if you click one of the links under it, they all direct you to a spoof. It's the only way of i know to sign up as my referral. If this is interesting, click the link! But you DO NOT have to put your address, thats only if you buy something that needs to be mailed to you.
Thanks if you click this -----> http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=co-sf&t...

Oh, and remember you don't have to make on account or buy anything. Also, i used Tess as the famous person because shes most active. If anyone else wants on, tell me and i will make one =)

Tesssss cool story broo | 202 comments Mod
Haha that's so funny I was laughing out loud as I read those (dont like lol) Love the second last one!! How do you make those? I geuss I'll go find out! :P

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

=) they're called "spoofs" on Swagbucks, you pretend to find out someone is famous. and i think the link brings you to the place to make one... if not, just look on the left on Swagbucks and find Spoofs

I foound it I haven't made one yet though I don't know who to spoof :P

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, it was hard for me too. But you ARE the most active. Its only fair. And i get 5 dollars from swagbucks!!! At least i think i have 700...if not im pretty close.

I am and I'm proud! So what do swagbucks do?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

They get you stuffs...When you get enough, you can buy stuff from the SwagStore. I usually get money from PayPal, $5.00 at a time. But there are other prizes too

Cool I made 8 swagbucks I'm so rich! :P

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...you need to search, do daily polls, and whatever else it tells you to do to get SB.

Oooh I love polls!!!!! They're so exciting!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

is adverti_e spelled with a z or and s? advertize or advertise? s seems weird but z seems wrong.

I think it's advertise! Wow fail I just thought about advertising goodreads here!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

that is a fail. We're on Goodreads, Tess. i can advertise... ... ... .................. ah-ha! Golves! they are really really warm and great for long cold car rides! And-and-and...you can use them in the snow! so your hands dont get wet and cold! (unless your like me and you keep sticking your hands into 3 feet of snow for like an hour getting gloves soaked through, switching golves, and doing it again.)

You spelled gloves wrong! And who needs 'em? I can advertise... NEW VICTORIAN CHILD!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUBPqC...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, i noticed i said golves. but its hard to go back and change it. I used my gloves on Saturday and Sunday! i went outside and sank up to my waist in 3.5 feet of snow hoping school would be cancelled. It wasn't. I only haven't mentioned this in one comment so far. We were all really depressed.

I heard.. don't be going around jumping off of bridges, though, because you'll still have to go to school!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i know =( We never get off school. I'd rather have the extra day in the summer than go through what should be a snow day.

I haven't had a snow day in a loooooong time :(

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

same! And a someone from Italy is staying with us!!! He got here on the 6th, staying until February 4th!!! =) but the snow is...a nice surprise...for him.

Wow that's cool! Is it like an exchange program or something?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

No, he's just a friend. We went to Italy in like...2009 or something, and he was our private driver(not expensive chauffeur, but not taxi driver) and he visited us last year too.

Wow that's cool! I love Italy where did you go?

In Italy I mean?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorrento and Rome, with a couple day trips to like Capri, The Amalfi Coast, The Blue Grotto an other places.

Oh cool did you go to Venice???

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

No but i've wanted to my whole life!!! We're going to France in March.

Oh it's beautiful!!! SO awesome!!! Ooooh I really want to go to France tell me what it's like!!! Ooooh nice what are the Bahamas like?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Its really the brightest place on Earth? And ok i can't wait for France! School can get REAAALY boring. Uh-oh Norton just popped up saying i have a threat(i really don't want another virus!)

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2011 07:08PM) (new)

Yes, viruses are annoying. I had one that killed Norton 5 times before it got killed. I'm SOOOOOOO (ok spellcheck, make that all caps…) glad Comcast gives Norton for free =)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah thats when its doing its scans. It took my internet 5 minutes to come up earlier.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

My computer is getting a little old, so my brother asked why i still liked it, and i said because of how its built, and the internet still works. So he timed how long the internet took to come up. Unfortunately, Norton was doing a Full-System Scan.