Cover to Cover Challenge discussion

November Read-a-thon

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa S (new)

Lisa S (kasey_k_fan) It looks like our November Read-A-Thon will be November 27th. I will set up the sign up thread when it gets a little closer. Someone may have to remind me though. LOL

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie  (db_debber) | 137 comments lol, ok! The 27th, so far off, I hope I can remember too.

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 776 comments Mod
ohhh yay - i'm coming off my week of nights that weekend, so it will be a perfect time for reading and doing nothing

message 4: by ★Meghan★ (last edited Nov 14, 2010 05:07PM) (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 247 comments Aaah shucks! I am off the two days before probably and will be back to work that day...Darn! Well maybe I can still do it. We'll see when time gets closer...I unfortunately get my schedule the week before most of the time. I don't even know my schedule for this week but I can only assume how it used to be.

message 5: by Nancy H (new)

Nancy H | 561 comments I haven't been able to join one of these for a while. I think I will be able to do this one. I am excited to be able to set aside more time for reading!

message 6: by Afsana (new)

Afsana (afsanaz) i am in way to go

though was up till past 3am reading!!! started the book at 10.30pm last night

message 7: by Tiff (new)

Tiff (utbooklady) | 65 comments I haven't done one of these in a few months, way too busy with life! I'm hoping Thanksgiving weekend will be less busy and allow me to join in this time!

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan (superbookfreak) | 115 comments I'm not sure if I'm going to join or not. I have to wait and see if I'm going to be going to my sister's house that weekend. If not, I will join.