Camp Lovers! discussion

What I love about camp!

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments I love the food! Yuuuuuuummy!!! What do you love? Let's make a list! YAY LISTS!! :P

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 18 comments Mod
HAHAHAHH YAY LISTS!!!!!!
1. i love tess!!!
2. tuck
3. water skiing!!
WHO EVER MAKES THE LONGEST LIST WINS!!!!!

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments I'm gonna wiiiin!!!
1. Lizi!! :P
2. I have to agree with you, TUCK!!!!
3. Ropes course
4. Free swim
5. The food!!!!
6. No parents
7. Gymnastics
8. Hersheys kisses!!! 8D
9. Cooking and listening to Lizi (Justin Bieber lover) on the radio!
10. Giving strangers food and making them happy!

10 beat dat!!

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments 1. CHEESE!!!!
2. Lizi and Stine and Daniele and Helen and Minh-Tam and everybody!
3. CHOCOLATE!
4. CANDY!
5. Writing stories
6. Playing random songs on the violin!
7. Horseback riding teehee :):):)
8. Being weird OH YEAH!
9. Doing a GOOD DEED (not like doing my homework, like helping the poor)
10. No homework!
11. B days!
12. Miss Shugarman, Mr. DiSante, Ms. Strazinski, Dr. McCarthy
13. Sewing!
14. My family!
15. Cold weather!
16. ALL OF THE STUFF ABOVE X 99999999999999999999

ooh BURN

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

u are going down!!
1. TESS, SHREYA............. goes on for a longggg time!!
2. No parents
3 horseback riding
4. cell phones
5. PURPLE!!!!!
6. gymnastics!!!!
7. elbow stands
8. Blue Eyes
9. cookies
10. everything about camp!!!
11. SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. computersss!!
13. BOOKS! p.s. im writing one ill send it to u once im done!!
14. my bear nana
15. GUMMM!!!
16. my mom's best friends kid!!!!!!!
17. SCHOOL!!
I BEAT YOU!!!

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments NOO EVIL LIZ!!!
ps: check your mailbox. I mean the one outside your house.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

i don't have one outside my house! :(

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Shreeeeeeyaaaaa my brother goes to your school too!! Funny, huh? Yep not that funny! He talks about Mr. Disante aaall the time!

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments OMG MR DISANTE IS REALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's odd though. :P what does ur brother say about him????

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments I forget what he said but is he the one who has like a strong accent?

message 11: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 17 comments I LIKE CHEESE AND STUFF!
Once in grade 2 i went on an overnight trip with my class to the zoooooooooo

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Wow where did you sleep?!?

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments we slept in tents in the "Bush Camp" area. it was FUNN
and yes Mr. Disante has a strong accent - but so does Mr. Ianine - who's also really weird.

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments I've never heard of Mr. Ianine he must not teach Cole your school seems great I kinda wish I'd tried out but it would totally screw up my skating life cause I live veeeery far away :P Is it fun?

message 15: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 17 comments we had a in-the-dark terasure hunt.IT WAS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

message 16: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 17 comments HEHEHE

message 17: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 17 comments I MADE THE LONGEST WORD :)

message 18: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 17 comments (i am in my random mood) :p

message 19: by ♥Justine♥ (new)

♥Justine♥ | 5 comments i can see that! :P

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments Yep. And Tess UTS IS VERY FUNN but there is a lot of homework. :(

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Yeah I heard and I'd have to take a summer course to get in bleeeeh were you at the concert last night?

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments YEAH!!! I was in Junior Chamber orchestra. Were you there? What house is your brother in? I'm in Althouse! GO ALTHOUSERSSS WE ARE AWESOME EVEN THOUGH WE ARE WEIRD!

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments Tess??? where didja go?

message 24: by Tesssss cool story broo (last edited Dec 17, 2010 06:59PM) (new)

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Sorry I'm back!!! Junior Chamber orchestra.... when did you play? My brother's in Cody I think with the blue panther!! What songs did you play? Is althouse's symbol a viking helmet?

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments Nope that's Lewis. We're GATORS! OH YEAHHH! I played right after the intermission. But I was way at the back cuz i'm not important. :(

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Aw I'm sure you are important! What songs did you play?

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 46 comments Finale (that really fast song) and In the Window (the slower one)

Tesssss cool story broo | 53 comments Oh right I remember those they were good!