Manga Book Club discussion

Fantasy > Bride of the Water God

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

Starbubbles | 871 comments Mod
It's a fantastic tale of fantasy, gods, and potentially love. Ah! I love it! I would have to say this one is probably the prettiest manhwa i have ever read.

message 2: by Em (last edited Nov 02, 2010 03:39PM) (new)

Em  (rache-rache-reichenbach) waaaaait.... is this on manga fox? cause if its not, i probably won't read it. anyway, i think i might like
it. ^.^

message 3: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

no, it was actually one of the first manga/manhwa that was taken off of the site. i've been given the impression that dark horse has made great effort in making sure this one is not available by means of free distribution.

i'll check a few other sites, but i doubt that i'll find it online. i would honestly recommend sitting in a store and reading this one if you don't want to purchase. i did that for the first two. then for christmas last year, i made my boyfriend get them for me as a gift. lol. i literally pointed to it and said "this one, and i want them all." lol!

message 4: by Em (new)

Em  (rache-rache-reichenbach) :) okay, i'll look.
i googled it, and i saw a few links, but i haven't checked it out yet.
yeah, but i hate it when they take mangas off, like i was reading beauty pop, and they took it off right before i finished.

message 5: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

well, mangafox is trying to be careful. i think it's a really popular site and if they upset a publisher, they could end up with some serious legal trouble. so they shy away from putting up a popular published series.

message 6: by Em (new)

Em  (rache-rache-reichenbach) yeah, i know :)
thanks

message 7: by Miss, Group creator (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 151 comments Mod
ohhhh I go to tenmanga.com
or mangatoshokan.com
for my manwhas and sometimes I go to anymanga.com
mangafox has tooo many pop-ups for me but it is a great site.

message 8: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

thanks!

message 9: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 42 comments Thanks for the heads-up Miss. I don't think i'll be buying the rest of the book, just read them online.

message 10: by Miss, Group creator (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 151 comments Mod
welcomes!!!
Oh my goodness I love this manga. I have been keeping up with it and loving it.

message 11: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 42 comments What volume are you up to, Miss?

message 12: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

I read through vol 15 on animea last night instead of doing my homework.
It does not get any less complex, ever! I thought it would after a few more volumes, but more people come in with more craziness from loneliness. I really can't wait for this series to finish and I can own them all, and sort it all this mess!