Young Adult Book Reading Challenges discussion

Incarceron (Incarceron, #1)
This topic is about Incarceron
Incarceron > Other Books?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Angie | 2687 comments Mod
Have you read any of Catherine Fisher's other books? Have you read the squeal to Incarceron? Do you have any recommendations to other people in our group who might like this type of book?

Tatiana (tatiana_g) I think The Maze Runner is pretty close to Incarceron thematically.

message 3: by ☼Bookish (last edited Nov 03, 2010 09:41AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

☼Bookish in Virginia☼  (ren_t) Angie wrote: "Have you read any of Catherine Fisher's other books? Have you read the squeal to Incarceron? Do you have any recommendations to other people in our group who might like this type of book?"

I've read a few of Catherine's books and quite liked her earlier works: Snow-Walker, Darkhenge. The Oracle Prophecies was better than Incarceron has been so far.

message 4: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

I wouldn't mind reading the 2nd book. But I don't want to invest TOO much time into these books so I guess it depends on how many are going to be in the series. Sometimes they can go on and on.

Tatiana (tatiana_g) As far as I know, there are only two books in the series.

message 6: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new) - rated it 3 stars

Well then... I am going to read the second book just to get some sense of ending to the story.

Grace (gdaminato) | 520 comments Angie wrote: "Have you read any of Catherine Fisher's other books? Have you read the squeal to Incarceron? ..."
Has the sequel been published yet?

Tatiana (tatiana_g) Sapphique will be out on December 28, 2010 in US.

Grace (gdaminato) | 520 comments Tatiana wrote: "Sapphique will be out on December 28, 2010 in US."
Has it already been published in the UK or in Canada?

Tatiana (tatiana_g) Not sure about Canada, but it was published in UK in 2008.